Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New discovery: who's the girl on the jailbait picture, and what does she do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
    Since I'm done with my summerjob as a somalian-pirate-sniper at an oil platform, and have some free time, is there anyone who has a request or wonders what the name of the girl in any given picture is?
    shes hot, do you know her name?

O o
    /¯¯___________________________ _____
    IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!! Blarghhhhh!!
    \__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

She is the singer of some shitty german band
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

someone edit the first post of this thread to "WWW.TRENCHWARS.ORG, COME PLAY" it is like 150,000 people seeing a free advertisement.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          She is the singer of some shitty german band
          She's also a guy.

Comment

I was wondering about those eyebrows.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Ahhhh beautiful Bill Kaulitz.

Moar.

Comment

Like I said, it's a shitty band so I never paid attention to them, I just recognized the pictures from the flashes of clips I have seen.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

alright, so i have a BIG question for Marvel fans.

so, Wolverine is pretty much immortal right? his special ability is to reform himself. he can lose an arm and it'll grow back. he had an atomic bomb dropped on him, and because one cell lived, he regrew from it.

later on, his entire adamantium skeleton was removed from him by magneto and he's now stronger than ever. he is lighter, quicker and more powerful with his original mutant skeleton.... by the way... dayum, i wish i could have seen that in one of the movies.

so what would happen if you were to split him in half? would you get two wolverines?

Comment

There can only be one Chuck Nor- I mean Wolverine.

Comment

theres currently Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 120 (3 members and 117 guests) L1 TW, Fidel Castro

5:43pm EST
                      IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                      yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                      Originally posted by tone
                      no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                        alright, so i have a BIG question for Marvel fans.

so, Wolverine is pretty much immortal right? his special ability is to reform himself. he can lose an arm and it'll grow back. he had an atomic bomb dropped on him, and because one cell lived, he regrew from it.

later on, his entire adamantium skeleton was removed from him by magneto and he's now stronger than ever. he is lighter, quicker and more powerful with his original mutant skeleton.... by the way... dayum, i wish i could have seen that in one of the movies.

so what would happen if you were to split him in half? would you get two wolverines?
                        Wolverine was rebonded with the adamantium by Apocalypse when he became Death of the four horsemen.

And he's not quite immortal. There are ways he can die permanently. A recent issue explored the subject with Wolverine explaining the different ways he can be killed and not heal from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                          explaining the different ways he can be killed and not heal from it.
                          go on
                          IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                          yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                          Originally posted by tone
                          no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

There's a substance called carbonadium, a variant of adamantium, that is radioactive and can negate his healing factor. Wolverine used a sword made out of it to kill Sabretooth and then he gave it to Cyclops to use on himself if he ever went completely berzerk and needed to be put down.

A lot of the other ways involve being placed in situations where if he were to heal, he'd just keep dying again. Wolverine can be burned alive in a volcano, for example. The magma would burn off any part of him faster than he can regrow it.

Comment

so wolverine isn't bone at the moment? he's back to metal via apocalypse? i thought he was more badass with bone, oh well.

so can there be two wolverines TK?

Comment

haha, wolverine continuously dieing in a volcano kinda rules

Comment

Working...
                                X