No announcement yet.

Official TWLD Predictions, Season 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy calls others nerds when he is the one writing paragraphs about how good he thinks he is.

everything is moot if Pjotter decided to try. Ive seen him get 30 kills in a DD before, and apparently DD's are what matter :turned:
    3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

apparently, you "vets" still believe i suck, when i presented you facts, and you giving me your opinion...

but garbage who still believes their good after countless games where u sucked cock, then got mad over it, then say u didnt try...

and what do you know, pjotter was the kid who talked shit again to me right before a match, then i went 11-0 v pirates that round and shut his ass up...he was saying exactly that "who are you unknown newbie? il hunt you" and words that definitely specify how unimportant twd is to them...keep talking, all you have is "twl is different, omg youl see, watch when i own you, you newbie"...each and every one of you is saying the same shit...go look at the facts, not jiberish
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
        btw, if my memory serves me correctly, elven and mega were captains with you...we were #1 for the longest, then it dissolved...then ghoul came along and made Fear, which also ranked #1 the whole fucking time we were active, but then it dissolved too, and ghoul told me he took a risk with me and found me being on of the best birds on squad, along side grouch and few others...then came elven and made stray with mega newbie...guess what? we were #1 once more, easily best on ladder with wins all over the place...again, it dissolved while being on top cus mega newbie left for paladen...i logged on the next day to find elven leaving me a message saying im one of the best birds he ever played with...guess what happened after that? i joined paladen under alias and dominated the ladder once more on alias as #1, then it dissolved cus ignite lost cap...then quake came along, putting me at #1 once more along side deez nuts, mega newbie, vys, reaver, skepsis, and so many more "vets"...while we remain number 1, and you saying i suck, i have to say i had my fair share of games along side games best players, so you calling me a fucking newbie, skilless shit or whatever, check up on your shit, cus ur statements have no credible facts, but mere ignorant remarks...

now that u learned some history beside my work in ship 1, plz note that u will never be on my level, for as long as i have my 10 fingers and am semi interested in playing this game...dont get me wrong, i love the community, cus again, i did spend 5 years of my life getting to know many idiots during the span of time being active, but i cant say i e-attached to any of you...there are some people who are exceptions, but honestly, you people care too fucking much what ur e-friends think of you...i talk shit when i feel like it cus u to me, do not matter...

next time u open ur mouth, state some facts plz...and btw, i did play twl twice >.> not the whole way through tho...it just happens that christmas time is most hectic for me, and it happened that i kept missing twl

god dam u made me write alot >.>
        Your memory serves you wrong. None of those brazilians were on my squad. the captains were, Me, JuNka, and wax. There's a fact for you BIH boy.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

good luck fucking with Skepsis, reaver, deez, me and add Poseidon/Guero/Halls and a few others :/ if things stay the same and squadhopping stops, id put my money on us :/
          LOL someone please remind 'vash' that the stray line BEAT UP everyone on quake twice last twl

oh and vash would have joined sake the other day but he knew pascone would axe him immediately LOOOOL

Comment

none of you are as good as your little egos keep telling everyone on forums so just stfu

in fact most of you are pretty easy to beat in a 1 on 1 situation, where your only saving grace is the warbirds around you helping you out

if you want such an ego than first get good at individual skill because twl is a team game, and none of you have much 1v1 skill at all

tired of you players acting like your vets when you all started playing the game in like 2003 or 2005... your still a bunch of newbies, just newbies that happen to have good wbs around them
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              none of you are as good as your little egos keep telling everyone on forums so just stfu

in fact most of you are pretty easy to beat in a 1 on 1 situation, where your only saving grace is the warbirds around you helping you out

if you want such an ego than first get good at individual skill because twl is a team game, and none of you have much 1v1 skill at all

tired of you players acting like your vets when you all started playing the game in like 2003 or 2005... your still a bunch of newbies, just newbies that happen to have good wbs around them
              way to contradict yourself, more than once...... last time i checked twl and twd was a team effort, this isnt elim or duel. YOU'RE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE WARD

Comment

apparently, you "vets" still believe i suck, when i presented you facts, and you giving me your opinion...

but garbage who still believes their good after countless games where u sucked cock, then got mad over it, then say u didnt try...

and what do you know, pjotter was the kid who talked shit again to me right before a match, then i went 11-0 v pirates that round and shut his ass up...he was saying exactly that "who are you unknown newbie? il hunt you" and words that definitely specify how unimportant twd is to them...keep talking, all you have is "twl is different, omg youl see, watch when i own you, you newbie"...each and every one of you is saying the same shit...go look at the facts, not jiberish
                I for one am no wb, simply because I can only remain active and praccing it for so long... It bores the crap out of me after a couple of dds and therefor I do not prac it. If I had fun playing it and I'd prac it, I'd actually be pretty good... I know I mostly suck when I occasionally play a dd and when I trashtalk you and say I own you, when you or others talking crap about how you own, I will mostly just go negative after... I just talk crap because it's crap and you do not seem to realise that I can say whatever without it being true... I do realise you can do the same, and therefor I render your words just utter crap till you prove me wrong in... I also am able to notice pretty well when someone is being serious and when not, while you on the other hand are just oblivious...

I am not sure, but when I was on Pirates I do not think you were even playing this game, that's how long it's ago(although that could be just recently)... And if you were playing back then, I am highly surpised I've never seen you in any TWLD game considering how good you deem yourself.
                You are just the next Racka, Izor and Wark who seem to pop up every other season... You will pull an upset once and think you're god but then you won't even make play-offs and you will blame it on twl-ops... So please tell me what facts you've presented us aside from some jibberish we cannot check and we have to trust you on which doesn't even prove a thing... now go back in your cave and make out with those other opossums you friggin freak.
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                  Your memory serves you wrong. None of those brazilians were on my squad. the captains were, Me, JuNka, and wax. There's a fact for you BIH boy.
                  yea, your totally right...elven mega and JACK were capping stray...thats what i got it confused with...

but now you bring another fact...i was in the squad because i remember me and wax, i believe kid kaos too, exchanging play station names online to play some cod4, and witnessing some horrid sniping skills from wax lolol that was long time ago, im sure wax remembers :/
                  Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                    way to contradict yourself, more than once...... last time i checked twl and twd was a team effort, this isnt elim or duel. YOU'RE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE WARD
                    im not contradicting myself at all...

they have egos saying they are the best wbs ever blah blah, not saying "my squad is the best ever blah blah"

so they think they are INDIVIDUALLY the best, yet they suck at it individually... its simple... if their squad wins well its not cuz of them alone, not even close to it
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Official TWLD Predictions, Season 12

I understand there is alot of threads right now regarding LD predictions and this is my attempt to actually make those threads someone legitimate. I would really appreciate it if one of the forums mods could merge all the threads and only keep the real posts regarding predictions for everyone to read on one thread.

In an attempt to actually create some realistic predictions that aren't filled with people making up shit, here are my predictions for the season. Without further ado:

1. Thunder
                      2. Sake
                      3. Quake
                      4. Pirates
                      5. Heavy
                      6. Disoblige
                      7. Sweet
                      8. Dynasty
                      9. Syne
                      10. Rape

Thunder

B4sERmaN75_X, Creature, Vitja, Ease, Grouch, (killerGT, Yakuza, Ardour)

Old veteran core that has played together for years. Expect the only consistent wbs to be Creature and B4serman. Vitja will either 5-10 out in 5 minutes or 15-8 and mvp. Ease will hold his own most the time with an occasional choke for no particular reason. Grouch will have inconsistent player throughout the season. Thunder's success is highly dependent on being active throughout the season and actually practicing. Yakuza adds a good rush as backup and kgt and Ardour being solid fill in wb's when starters don't show.

Sake

Death Row, Mega Newbie, Pascone, Azreal, Vigi (Ripper, War, Deluge)

A little more activity puts Sake into the battle for a repeat LD crown. Drow and Mega Newbie are definately going to help them have a much better season. Vigi is really their dark horse, hardly active but huge upside potential could really make an impact. Good depth in their line with Ripper and Deluge backing up any lost starters. I can see Sake going pretty far in TWL.

Quake

Deez Nuts, Reaver, Skepsis, Raspi, Jack (Vash, Shadowmere, Halls, Kyou)

A few losses like Mega Newbie/Death Row really hurt their chances at a title shot but at least helped create some more depth in TWLD. Deez nuts, reaver, skepsis being their top players should round out the line. A solid team not much to be said here. The question markets come with Raspi and Jack, both being old school veterans but not playing nearly as well as they did back in their prime. Quake's depth really drops off after Jack. Definitely is going to rely on their starters showing every week for a good result and not needing to use their subs.

Pirates

Deprecate, Hercules, vys, Plob#f, Steak (Scoop, Chuckle, Attacks, Nikolai)

Good depth, solid pickup in vys. Definitely going to cruise into playoffs. This is the classic case of quality wb's and depth. Excellent depth in Scoop/Chuckle/Attacks/Nikolai. Steak is a consistent player but could hurt their teaming. Hercules suicides too much and is going to be their Achilles heel as well as someone they can rally around when playing well. Deprecate playing not as good as he used to in the seasons but I'm confident he'll show up in TWL. This rounds out the only four squads in my opinion that have a legitimate shot at the title.

HEAVY

Annoyance, Apok, Racka, Izor, Bike (Kthx, destroy)

Old core, similar styles, could lead to great results. Reminds me of Shriek from previous seasons. Highly rush oriented and great rushers in Racka/Izor/Bike. Could cause some serious upsets but could also lose. High risk high reward type of playstyle. Will probably fare less well in TWL then they have in TWD with the pressure is high. Expect Racka to finally live up to all his trashtalk this season.

Disoblige

Displaced, Da1andonly, bram, Brokenfist, Ground Zero (venomarse, Pjotter, Randedl, Rednaz)

I want Disoblige to do better this season but I just don't see it happening. Displaced can only take them so far. Da1 and bram are both consistent players but not people they can rely on to carry. Brokenfist with his insane lag is going to make people cry like little babies and could result in some great recs. Ground Zero is merely a filler, as is the rest of their wb's. Their only hope to move up in the rankings is if Randedl returns to activity. Otherwise, they are going to be stuck dead in the middle of TWLD.

Sweet

Aerin, Jones, Tohn, spaceship, Ricko (vt, Riverside, saetap, Papa Diop, audit)

Looking over Sweet's roster, the first thing I see is alot of talent. However, talent and performance are two different things. Jones is by far their best wb and will be relied on to carry them through victories. I can see them causing some upsets but they are probably doomed to be mediocre because they lack the veterans and talent necessary to take them to the top of the LD ladder. Best of luck to them I see alot of strong and upcoming talents here that could really solidify themselves as strong LD wb's in future years here.

Dynasty

TNTKilla, Kid Kaos, Regen, Exalt, Stylez (geza, Dreamfly, Weak, Eager)

Not too much to be said here. A mixmash of different styles with Exalt and KK rushing and everyone else merely backing them up. Will be interesting to see how they perform. I don't see them going far in the LD but could potentially cause some upsets to squads if they play well together. No one really stands out alot on the roster and their best warbirds are also their most inactive ones.

Syne

Only two words necessary: Paky Dude.

Rape

Rape will get raped.

Comment

Upon special request, all TWLD predictions will happen in this thread and this thread only, lol.

Comment

- More trash talk . I think Syne is being underrated and Disoblige overrated. Syne was supposed to make playoffs last season in twld but they didnt (Disoblige got in) because they didnt cause they didnt have enough players on roster. Syne has the same core and their players being underrated while Disoblige lost 1 of their best wbs scoop and I dont seem them doing better this season.
                          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                            - More trash talk . I think Syne is being underrated and Disoblige overrated. Syne was supposed to make playoffs last season in twld but they didnt (Disoblige got in) because they didnt cause they didnt have enough players on roster. Syne has the same core and their players being underrated while Disoblige lost 1 of their best wbs scoop and I dont seem them doing better this season.
                            You are completely right about us sucking in twld, but do you even enter in ship number 1?
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Diso is neither over- or underrated.. we simply are what we are. Most people have trouble determining exactly what that is... I would tell you, but it's a squad secret. You'd have to join before we'd tell you. :fear: :wub:

Comment

Working...
                              X