Official TWLD Predictions, Season 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
    Im glad displaced didnt mention me in his predictions cause they were crap! -_-
    Kk fails at identifying jokes lol
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

hahaha are you serious? he hopped again?
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I think he managed to identify you scoop.

(oooohhhhh)
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

lol kid kaos
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

More posts like Displaced's, less like the ones in the TWLB thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced View Post
              Ah we're doing proper TWLD predictions, here are mine:

I prophesize the following!

#1 synE
              #2 Dynasty
              #3 Rape
              #4 Sake
              #5 Sweet
              #6 HEAVY
              #7 Thunder
              #8 Quake
              #9 Pirates
              #10 Disoblige

Syne: - Never before have I seen such a well disciplined group of pilots, they move together like young lovers covered in melted butter.... They will win TWLD and go undefeated.

Bullet Train, Why try, gnarl, Harder, Paky Dude (welt, golden duck)

Dynasty: - These guys are gonna be on everyones asses like white on rice, LOOKOUT!

Add, geza, killah, poem, PowerMan 5000 (TNTKilla, phYst)

Rape: - A MASSIVE roster will ensure that Rape always shows their top line and are able to finish a respectable third.

pepsi pepsi, Zyphen, Wage, Kristi, da (SaFia, deliver)

Sake: - 'Saké' is some strong shit, so by association are Sake, endlessly doing our heads in with that irresistable taste.

vigi, oops, Husk, Sunny D, Ehsan (Pascone, Deluge)

Sweet: - ex Soft 'n' Sweet, but Jones thought that name was too "PUSSY" for a bunch of real men, he never could figure out how to spell 'Ultimate Hardness', so went for Sweet instead.

Molle, Audit, Logain, dak, spaceship (Jones, Papa Diop)

HEAVY: - HEAVY /= nimble, and their utter lack of Nimblicityâ„¢ will cost them dear.

Racka, Apok, Ward, Font, tIGERMOOSE (Neocount, Jeremy Jones)

Thunder: - "It always thunders when it's raining..." I hate to rain on your parade, but I don't see even a glimmer of light in the night sky.

DF, Olivier, Marge, MHz, Dald (vItjA, menelvagor)

Quake: - Doomed to the bottom 3 of TWLD, not even a 1 on the richter scale.

azada, G36, infrared, Hosack, ignite (Horror, Tera)

Pirates: - Home of the Diêsobliij has beens. They have the #1 SS player from Kazakhstan, which is enough to put them just above Diso.

Mad Hook, Gazo, Detroit, Deprecate, Poxy (Scoop, Turban)

Disoblige: - Clearly the worst squad ever created, with a bunch of nerds who do nothing but play this game 24/7 and still suck.

Server, Nailed, X Machine, warportal, Horgh (Displaced, Da1andonly)
              LMAOLMAOLMAO

Comment

he forgot to add peru to rape :fear:
                1. You're reading my comment
                2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
                4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
                5. You're checking it now.
                6. You're smiling.
                7. You're still reading my comment.
                8. You know all you have read is true.
                10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
                11. You're checking it now.
                12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

i think we need one more ld predictions thread.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

aw disp is very cute
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post
                      Weak, you are right. I should have put you on there anyway. Vio is really inactive and you seem to do well in most dd's that i saw.
                      lol sorry locks u already put me in there, I didn't see. :P
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Disoblige - Now we get to the fun part. For some reason diso thinks they are still good, but they really don't fool anyone. Unless Randedl comes back they don't have a slim chance at winning. Some old school wbs are still on there like displaced and Da1, but they were never really that good.
                        They do not have any solid wbs besides server, and who knows if he will even play. No Depth here either.

Displaced, Da1andonly, ricko, Cap, Server (zero seven, venomarse, ...)

Ahahah!! Okay - here I come!! Not really. . .
                        It would be totally worth it to have Bram sucking up all season long.
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Disoblige - Now we get to the fun part. For some reason diso thinks they are still good, but they really don't fool anyone. Unless Randedl comes back they don't have a slim chance at winning. Some old school wbs are still on there like displaced and Da1, but they were never really that good.
                          They do not have any solid wbs besides server, and who knows if he will even play. No Depth here either.

Displaced, Da1andonly, ricko, Cap, Server (zero seven, venomarse, ...)
                          Says the one who wanted to join Diso.
                          Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                          Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                          Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                          Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

lol disp
                            1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Well since no one is going to get on the ball and do this, I think I will have to step and do it.

8. Sweet

Sweet - This is a classic case of inexperience and lack of skill for Sweet. They have a few good wbs, but no depth to work with. Some of the guys on here are up and comers and you may wanna look out for this squad in the future if they stick around, but for now they will most likely not do too much this season.

Aerin, Jones, Tohn, spaceship, Van Jari (Crunchy Nut, Saetep, Logain)

Says the guy who was pulling off a consistent 3-10 vs. sweet. Perhaps we don't have an amazing squadhistory as 'lockdown', but certainly each and every player will warm the bench much less than you will, hence you are negligible.
                              2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                              2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                              2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

I'm not taking any shots at anybody by making these predictions. I just tried to do them the best I can and make them accurate. And why would you single out a 3-10 performance against u guys. Wow I went that rec on a laptop big deal. You will see what happens when you play us.

Good luck to you.
                                Last edited by Lock; 12-01-2008, 02:22 PM.
                                3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Working...
                                X