No announcement yet.

Official TWLD Predictions, Season 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think it's impossible this season to make accurate predictions for where everyone will end up....i can only think of 2 squads who will definitely pin down at the bottom of the league while with the rest anything can happen
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

the guy that calls a twd loss a luck fest is trying to predict twl :/
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
        the guy that calls a twd loss a luck fest is trying to predict twl :/
        Wooow you beat us with one active wb playing. Congrats...on the pre-season win.
        3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

pirates are ez

Comment

dude todays line slayed thunder and dynasty out the fucking water, id say the same for pirates as well when we play you...other then that, if it was only 1 wb playing, why did you and scoop get so emotional? to think ud break down in public chat and base my 20-8 win while playing "pirates" 3 v 1 a luck fest? come on, you garbage vets (most of you, not all) have no fucking clue what a new blood like me (im flattered) brings in games son, too ez but i guess if im that lucky, 17-6, 17-5, 17-5, 17-4, 20-8, all v pirates, lady luck must LOVE me....other then that, look at the average ratio of wins between quake and pirates...

but again, il just stop there, knowing you did gain vys, one of our twl starters, but he will soon regret leaving, i promise you.

good luck fucking with Skepsis, reaver, deez, me and add Poseidon/Guero/Halls and a few others :/ if things stay the same and squadhopping stops, id put my money on us :/

Comment

dude todays line slayed thunder and dynasty out the fucking water, id say the same for pirates as well when we play you...other then that, if it was only 1 wb playing, why did you and scoop get so emotional? to think ud break down in public chat and base my 20-8 win while playing "pirates" 3 v 1 a luck fest? come on, you garbage vets (most of you, not all) have no fucking clue what a new blood like me (im flattered) brings in games son, too ez but i guess if im that lucky, 17-6, 17-5, 17-5, 17-4, 20-8, all v pirates, lady luck must LOVE me....other then that, look at the average ratio of wins between quake and pirates...

but again, il just stop there, knowing you did gain vys, one of our twl starters, but he will soon regret leaving, i promise you.

good luck fucking with Skepsis, reaver, deez, me and add Poseidon/Guero/Halls and a few others :/ if things stay the same and squadhopping stops, id put my money on us :/

Gonna rape you in twld so hard. Becuase we actually have EXPERIENCE. Fucking newbie.
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                Gonna rape you in twld so hard. Becuase we actually have EXPERIENCE. Fucking newbie.
                hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dude your fucking garbage, remember that...u called me out for subing in a duel we couldnt win and going 1-6 due to carelessness, then i rechallnge you and slay u hard like 12-6 and 14-7...hunting you the whole time...you kids have no fucking skill whatsoever, u talk shit like ur somebody when u rode my dick back on razor and shinobi i think...go fuck yourself scoop, vys alone isnt enough to beat quake

edit: i just love the way you said experience lol fuckin nerd

Comment

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dude your fucking garbage, remember that...u called me out for subing in a duel we couldnt win and going 1-6 due to carelessness, then i rechallnge you and slay u hard like 12-6 and 14-7...hunting you the whole time...you kids have no fucking skill whatsoever, u talk shit like ur somebody when u rode my dick back on razor and shinobi i think...go fuck yourself scoop, vys alone isnt enough to beat quake

edit: i just love the way you said experience lol fuckin nerd
                  1. I wasn't ever on that shitty squadron shinobi.
                  2. If you were EVER, which i doubt you were, it was a pity pick up.
                  3. Watch what happens. TWL is not TWD.
                  4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL

Comment

oh now you dont remember...i think i was the one to suggest recruiting you...as well as giving a start um to killergt, but even he refuses to believe that...

Comment

oh now you dont remember...i think i was the one to suggest recruiting you...as well as giving a start um to killergt, but even he refuses to believe that...
                      I was a captain of razor. I did the recruiting.

Comment

either way, it was someone else other then you who has a decent name in warbird now, i cant put my finger on it, but im 100% sure killergt was recruited by me, while i was on shinobi, and him going exactly 19 kills and dunno how many deaths in elim...but it doesnt matter

if you were the captain, you recruited me for a reason, and you also know damn fucking well we were number 1 for the longest, until it dissolved, and im pretty fucking sure i was ur top line pick, so quit being hypocritical :/

Comment

btw, if my memory serves me correctly, elven and mega were captains with you...we were #1 for the longest, then it dissolved...then ghoul came along and made Fear, which also ranked #1 the whole fucking time we were active, but then it dissolved too, and ghoul told me he took a risk with me and found me being on of the best birds on squad, along side grouch and few others...then came elven and made stray with mega newbie...guess what? we were #1 once more, easily best on ladder with wins all over the place...again, it dissolved while being on top cus mega newbie left for paladen...i logged on the next day to find elven leaving me a message saying im one of the best birds he ever played with...guess what happened after that? i joined paladen under alias and dominated the ladder once more on alias as #1, then it dissolved cus ignite lost cap...then quake came along, putting me at #1 once more along side deez nuts, mega newbie, vys, reaver, skepsis, and so many more "vets"...while we remain number 1, and you saying i suck, i have to say i had my fair share of games along side games best players, so you calling me a fucking newbie, skilless shit or whatever, check up on your shit, cus ur statements have no credible facts, but mere ignorant remarks...

now that u learned some history beside my work in ship 1, plz note that u will never be on my level, for as long as i have my 10 fingers and am semi interested in playing this game...dont get me wrong, i love the community, cus again, i did spend 5 years of my life getting to know many idiots during the span of time being active, but i cant say i e-attached to any of you...there are some people who are exceptions, but honestly, you people care too fucking much what ur e-friends think of you...i talk shit when i feel like it cus u to me, do not matter...

next time u open ur mouth, state some facts plz...and btw, i did play twl twice >.> not the whole way through tho...it just happens that christmas time is most hectic for me, and it happened that i kept missing twl

god dam u made me write alot >.>

Comment

yea. royce gettin good.

oh and Top don't come in here trying to say you trained him either.

I would say how bad you are Royce, but lately I've been as good as the worst player on a TWD roster so I can't say anything

And my stellar 8-10 performance in pre-season week 1 against Dynasty. Which btw won't be the same come TWLD games (not pre-season).

Also on your comment about you Quake being the #1 DD squad:
                            Yea probably. Quake will stay up there and put up a challenge with Reaver and Skepsis, they run a monopoly of getting kills in a DD. Just played them last night and tried my little heart out (purple heart if u will) to manage a 12-10 then I realized how hopeless it is and stop trying round 2.

Nonetheless, we'll see how myself, and other "top" players and players like yourself really perform in an ld match.

And Scoop, experience is nice; but experience can help you only so much when you going against a good line. I think Quake will take #1 in LD......

but then again, everyone thought the same thing about Style, but just look at how bad they (along myself) choked at that play-offs.

Nothing is really too predictable especially in LD. I tip my hat to the players who are going to carry their squads in LD. (Honestly once Thunder starts dding again, I believe I'm going to be one of those players as long as I don't get skiddish in a match).

Good luck!

(I'm just voicing my opinion here, no one take any offence).
                            TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                            TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

welcome to ego town
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Just wait till I pick up the care stick, you'll be all screwed dumb newbs I've never heard off and thus have to suck at wb...
                                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                                X