Man V Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man V Food

Anyone else watch this show. This guys pretty funny and has a pretty cool show.

Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

I heard he has breaks from his show so he can rest his stomach.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
      I heard he has breaks from his show so he can rest his stomach.
      you try eating a five pound burger in one session.

As long as he eats it all, I'm not so concerned about the time factor. It's still an impressive showing to eat that much food in one filiming.
      Last edited by Squeezer; 01-18-2009, 04:12 PM.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

It's interesting to watch a normal dude try these eating challenges and the restaurants he goes to are pretty cool usually but the parts where he pretends to get exercise are really stupid.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

i like the big pizza one where they hold up a baby and a slice of the pizza and they're the same size

Comment

lol the one where he has an eating contest with the big guy, and the huge ass hamburger and fries. Also the hotest pasta in the world one was funny. Adam> my producer wants mt to cry, but i wont.... 10 seconds later he starts lol
            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

I saw the one where he ate a "Big Texan meal."

Apparently some guy came in from working at this random restaurant in Texas and asked the cook to make up as much food as he could.

The guy ended up eating a 4.5 pound (2 kg) steak, a bread roll with butter, baked potato, ranch beans, shrimp cocktail, and a salad (with healthy heaping of each). 72 ounces of steak alone.

They gave him 60 mins and the Adam guy did it in 29 minutes and became the first person to ever complete it in under a half hour. How can someone digest that much food?

Subway footlongs kick my ass
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

anyone know where I can download or watch episodes cause that shit is funny...
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

It's available on torrents!

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                    I saw the one where he ate a "Big Texan meal."

Apparently some guy came in from working at this random restaurant in Texas and asked the cook to make up as much food as he could.

The guy ended up eating a 4.5 pound (2 kg) steak, a bread roll with butter, baked potato, ranch beans, shrimp cocktail, and a salad (with healthy heaping of each). 72 ounces of steak alone.

They gave him 60 mins and the Adam guy did it in 29 minutes and became the first person to ever complete it in under a half hour. How can someone digest that much food?

a. The challenge started back in the day when Amarillo was still more directly involved in cattle production. The owner of The Big Texan had a bunch of cowboys come in and eat as much as they could in one hour. The winner would get a cash prize. The winner of one contest ended up eating 72 oz. of steak and all the sides. Now they just give a free meal for eating that much instead of actual cash.

b. This Adam guy isn't the first to complete the meal in under half an hour, though 29 minutes is still damn impressive. The record, if I remember correctly, is somewhere around 14 minutes.

c. Subway footlongs are chump food!
                    Reclusion
                    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

I shouldn't watch this show hungry..
                      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

lol this thread...

My friend is in Atlanta during the inauguration (he lives and DC and wants to avoid it) and he called me to tell me he saw the Atlanta ep of Man v. Food, and wanted me to do the pizza challenge with him--the 5lb 36" pizza that if 2 people can eat in under an hour you win $250 (video link).

And also funny that he called me right after I ate at the Vortex (also mentioned in the show), where I ordered the Double Bypass burger (also mentioned in the show--and see picture) - which is a burger with like 3 slices of cheese, 4 slices of bacon, a fried egg, and two grilled cheese sandwiches instead of buns. My waiter congratulated me and I told him he shouldn't condone of such behavior.

Not fat fyi ok

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                          aksljfklasjfkljsakfljasklfjals

subway footlong in no way fills me up, and i'm not even considered a big eater(ok maybe a little bit).
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

holy shit stompa that's not a burger

that's a fuckin' monster
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                              holy shit stompa that's not a burger

that's a fuckin' monster
                              it gave me colon cancer

Comment

Working...
                              X