X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDD Angell Mini Tourny

FAQ Explanation of the Mini Tournament:

What is it? An 8 squad, win or go home, warbird tournament.

How can I play? Your squad must be in the Top 8 ranked squads on the TWDD Ladder before June 14th, 2009.

How will the brackets be seeded? 1st versus 8th, 2nd versus 7th, so on and so forth.

How many players will be fielded? Must be 5v5 matches. If a team fails to field 5, they are at the Matchbot's mercy ... which it has none of. If you play 4v5, that's one warning. If done again, you will be disqualified for the second match on for playing one man short.

When will the matches be conducted? That will be up to your captains. During that week, you will have to coordinate to meet up at a certain time to fight in a TWD arena for your league. You only get one chance to battle your opponent that week, so make it count.

How will the matches be conducted? If you haven't figured it out yet, they will all be done in the TWD arenas. You don't need a staff member to watch, but you may summon a referee via ?help if desired and one is available to watch.

What do you mean by "one chance?" Well, you see. That week, the first match you play against your assigned opponent will be the "ranked" match. Any matches afterward will not count, only the first.

How many rounds do we play against each other? It will be one game, best out of 3 rounds. Since we're using the TWD Bots/Website, all rules and regulations of TWD are the same as here.

How do we report the results? After the match is over, the winning captain ?messages either Exalt or Dameon Angell, in-game, with a link to the TWD Match played. Failure to do so, or a squad giving a false TWD match link will be subjected to an immediate disqualification and removal from the tournament. No warnings.

What if, by some random happenstance, we have a dispute over the validity of a match? Dameon Angell and Exalt will make all rulings and they will be final after they listen to both squad captains testimony.

What do we win? Probably nothing, but I'll check to see if I have anything in the Prize Vault to give away to the winning ?squadowner or something simple.
    DELETED

Good idea!

Comment

TWJD Angell Mini Tourny

ok
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

ur fat yo
        IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
        yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
        Originally posted by tone
        no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

I refuse to allow my players to play in a league Exalt the antagonizer as head.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/16373...ne_forums.html

Comment

I'm not staff anymore, so forget this ever happened.

Sorry.
            DELETED

Comment

Working...
            X