lucrative > moral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucrative > moral

anyone got some ideas to make cash that stretch the limits of modern human tolerance?

first and foremost, how about a people's public prison that recruits from all other's based on good behavior. each week, for convicted serial killers, each are assigned an animal with remote control neuro-electronics. in a cage much like 'machine wars' on tv, they fight to the death as gorily as possible with option to turn on and off pain receptors. the incarcerated are deprived of healthy competition. they are the individuals most suppressed of the spiritual force of cain. eventually get bio-engineered rhinos to fight for hours in competitive leagues. would be highly pimp.

tired of manually peeling the scrotal flaps off your thighs stinkin up your friends hands or keyboard? how about temperature control underpants that jerk you off regularly to keep a flow of oxytocin to promote centeredness and self-esteem. like a built in pocket pussy with silent air-conditioning fans on each side of the scrotum.

tired of saggy tits in public? how about a beer-hat-like device for breast feeding mothers, so the baby tubes out the breast milk from a beer hat, with comfortable suction milking nozzles.

there should also be restaurants to donate all of your organs to the medical demands and let casual diners taste human flesh, or at least smelt down the bodies for the useful metals or make sombreros from the hides. how would you like to be naked while clothed :greedy:? fat man in a little coat WITH TITS!

how about write-your-own electronic t-shirts/ e-tats, for every time a christian walks by the twin towers? or if you live in a nudist colony, a virtual display screen under the first few layers of skin across your entire stomach that you can program from your cellphone, or draw like Mario Paint.

i'm also interested in the demand and availability of high-mineral volcanic soil. you should be able to get some online, but you can't. you can't even get arizonan carrots online, it's too elite for fighting cancer every one gets eaten up. if one person took their entire farm from one of the western desert states and just sold it bit by bit online that'd be immoral and highly lucrative. i want like ten pots worth for my grass farm.

how about computers where the mouse is a pair of glasses and you control two pairs of digital hands in motion over a digital keyboard. might have to wear gloves. i figure the prices would be immoral, but would make a killing with CEO-type people.

last but not least, how about electronic drugs? programmable most importantly on waves of feeling (ecstasy) taste (gum) sounds (buds) visuals (screen) and smells (vapors) in a cascading series of virtual reality simulations. i imagine scat never tasted so hairy on april fools.
    edit: alright this ones a bit out there. maybe just the e-gum. i imagine you'd need several neuro-electrical implants yourself for the others, which brings to question mind-enslavement politics.

ive seen some videos where a guy launches bodily energy at a newspaper and it catches on fire. i figure we could all prosper from having electrodes in our peri-anal region, to raise the frequency of bioelectricity to our extremities. in the off-chance we need to perform acupuncture & adjust the needles, or simply for the extra 'charge' when shoving away an intruder. women could go for vaginal implants to fry the penis of rapists.

Shoot, coggers.
    Last edited by disorder; 06-07-2009, 11:05 PM.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

it's completely feasible to make the uniform species of lab rat, the black Norwegian lab rat, turn left or right with a programmed response. people are talking about dispensable remote control search and rescue animals.

but fuck that, we all want the benefits of electronic neural control, not just mexicans trapped drinking their piss. i would love to keep an video/audio tab on my cellphone for my pets at home. but it'd also be crazy if someone hacked your dog and made it attack the blind person into a bus of schoolchildren which then crashes into an oil complex.

what they don't tell you on the documentaries is how we'll be able to control very simple neural responses, like the fight or flight. that makes for some elite animal fighting. then you can reward the dog with a final supper of e-steak before putting it down like a true warrior.

you can also probably get a person to move their finger to the immediate left or right, on an electronic presidential voting screen and be completely unaware.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

as for making money while disregarding ethics, it's all about back-alley organ theft.

Comment

lol! someone just posted this on chat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za5KYCmtFcQ

remote control everything. i say start with muting collars, and work your way up to pocket-pussy air-condition underwear. the only real way to make money is simplification through technology. the days of cabbage patch kids are over.

i would advocate a permanent, internal muting collar for over-the-hill religious people after repeated offenses. then we can hack them to scream out religious profanities so they spend all their time hidden in closets repenting.

Comment

another benefit to remote control terrorism is that the ultra-conservative fundamentalists will completely deny that any technology is controlling their behavior. you could probably strike so much fear into them they incest themselves to extinction. all we need is a task force, like SWAT, of publicly appointed surgeons, sort of like high-tech jury duty. they go in there, tranq the fuckers and leave them all to be woken by the co-conspirator priest impostor, informing them they've just had a religious experience from god.

i figure it could get out of hand, but if you really think about it, obama is probably already being digitally spoken for. he's always got the timing on the malcolm-x 'accents'. that or he's reading from contact lens hologram scripts.

or how about a SWAT surgeon team that just tranqs useless groups of people and steals all their organs, to compensate for the defecit.

we could also use a do-it-yourself home-liposuction kit. then fat people could fuel the fuel economy on lipid-based green cars.

im sure there'd be at least some good idea from this post. like the human restaurant. they could shoot all the birds with one stone as organ thieves, skin marketers, fuel economists, secret muting-collar implanters, and five star dining.

Comment

i'd pay to eat a human and then wear it's skin as it randomly displays biographical data. it could be a high-society thing, to be eaten as a celebrity by celebrities. they could place high-profile government agents in there to keep track of blood-thirsty serial killers, and it'd work as a gateway to monitor evil people.

Comment

5 posts in a row? just let the thread die already
              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

there's a reason bill gates is a billionaire and you're just a forum troll
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
                  anyone got some ideas to make cash that stretch the limits of modern human tolerance?

first and foremost, how about a people's public prison that recruits from all other's based on good behavior. each week, for convicted serial killers, each are assigned an animal with remote control neuro-electronics. in a cage much like 'machine wars' on tv, they fight to the death as gorily as possible with option to turn on and off pain receptors. the incarcerated are deprived of healthy competition. they are the individuals most suppressed of the spiritual force of cain. eventually get bio-engineered rhinos to fight for hours in competitive leagues. would be highly pimp.

tired of manually peeling the scrotal flaps off your thighs stinkin up your friends hands or keyboard? how about temperature control underpants that jerk you off regularly to keep a flow of oxytocin to promote centeredness and self-esteem. like a built in pocket pussy with silent air-conditioning fans on each side of the scrotum.

tired of saggy tits in public? how about a beer-hat-like device for breast feeding mothers, so the baby tubes out the breast milk from a beer hat, with comfortable suction milking nozzles.

there should also be restaurants to donate all of your organs to the medical demands and let casual diners taste human flesh, or at least smelt down the bodies for the useful metals or make sombreros from the hides. how would you like to be naked while clothed :greedy:? fat man in a little coat WITH TITS!

how about write-your-own electronic t-shirts/ e-tats, for every time a christian walks by the twin towers? or if you live in a nudist colony, a virtual display screen under the first few layers of skin across your entire stomach that you can program from your cellphone, or draw like Mario Paint.

i'm also interested in the demand and availability of high-mineral volcanic soil. you should be able to get some online, but you can't. you can't even get arizonan carrots online, it's too elite for fighting cancer every one gets eaten up. if one person took their entire farm from one of the western desert states and just sold it bit by bit online that'd be immoral and highly lucrative. i want like ten pots worth for my grass farm.

how about computers where the mouse is a pair of glasses and you control two pairs of digital hands in motion over a digital keyboard. might have to wear gloves. i figure the prices would be immoral, but would make a killing with CEO-type people.

last but not least, how about electronic drugs? programmable most importantly on waves of feeling (ecstasy) taste (gum) sounds (buds) visuals (screen) and smells (vapors) in a cascading series of virtual reality simulations. i imagine scat never tasted so hairy on april fools.
                  edit: alright this ones a bit out there. maybe just the e-gum. i imagine you'd need several neuro-electrical implants yourself for the others, which brings to question mind-enslavement politics.

ive seen some videos where a guy launches bodily energy at a newspaper and it catches on fire. i figure we could all prosper from having electrodes in our peri-anal region, to raise the frequency of bioelectricity to our extremities. in the off-chance we need to perform acupuncture & adjust the needles, or simply for the extra 'charge' when shoving away an intruder. women could go for vaginal implants to fry the penis of rapists.

Shoot, coggers.
                  this post owns the rest were lame
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Holy fuck

No way im going to read that

Comment

McCarthy is now the most prominent voice in a small but vocal movement of parents with autistic children who are demanding action from the government. They believe that chemicals once used to preserve vaccines, combined with the increase in the number of shots kids get today, have created an epidemic of autism; and that doctors, the government, the media and drug companies are hiding or ignoring the truth. McCarthy declined an interview, but in a statement she said, "I understand that vaccines are an important part of keeping us alive today. My problem is with the ingredients in some vaccines that can become toxic when introduced to children with vulnerable immune systems. I want those children to be able to delay vaccines that could cause them harm."

It is easy to see why parents like McCarthy have latched onto vaccines as the culprit. They want answers, and sadly there are few. Studies have found some genetic and environmental links that may increase the risk of autism, but its causes are still unknown. The baffling rise in the number of autism cases has loosely coincided with an increase in the number of childhood immunizations. Yet researchers have not found a link between the vaccines and autism. Here is what we do know: before vaccinations, thousands of children died or got sick each year from measles, mumps and rubella.

But back on the Oprah show, McCarthy's charges went virtually unchallenged. Oprah praised McCarthy's bravery and plugged her book, but did not invite a physician or scientist to explain to her audience the many studies that contradict the vaccines-autism link. Instead, Oprah read a brief statement from the Centers for Disease Control saying there was no science to prove a connection and that the government was continuing to study the problem. But McCarthy got the last word. "My science is named Evan, and he's at home. That's my science." Oprah might say that McCarthy was just sharing her first-person story and that Oprah wasn't endorsing her point of view. But by the end of the show, the take-away message for any mother with young kids was pretty clear: be afraid.

Oprah told viewers that McCarthy would be available to answer questions and give guidance later that day on Oprah.com. One viewer went online to ask McCarthy what she would do if she could do it all over again. "If I had another child," McCarthy answered, "I would not vaccinate." A mother wrote in to say that she had decided not to give her child the MMR vaccine because of fears of autism. McCarthy was delighted. "I'm so proud you followed your mommy instinct," she wrote. A year later, McCarthy was back on the show for an episode about "Warrior Moms," which gave her another opportunity to expand on her claims about vaccines and autism. Oprah must have liked what she heard. McCarthy became a semiregular guest on the show, and in May, Oprah announced that her production company had signed McCarthy for a talk show of her own.

McCarthy is not the only guest who has warned Oprah's viewers off vaccines. Last summer Dr. Christiane Northrup, a physician and one of Oprah's regular experts, took questions from the audience. One woman asked about the HPV vaccine, which protects women against a sexually transmitted virus that can cause cervical cancer. Northrup advised against getting the shot. "I'm a little against my own profession," she said. "My own profession feels that everyone should be vaccinated." But Northrup cautioned, "There have been some deaths from the vaccine." She suggested a different approach. "Where I'd put my money is getting everybody on a dietary program that would enhance their immunity, and then they would be able to resist that sort of thing. All right?"

It is true that of the millions of women who have received the vaccine, 32 have died in the days or weeks afterward. But in each case, the Centers for Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration investigated the deaths and found that they were coincidental and were not related to the shot. "This is a very safe vaccine," says Susan Wood, a research professor in the School of Public Health at George Washington University and the former head of the FDA's Office of Women's Health. "Because of the power and influence that Oprah's show has, she should make an extra effort to be clear." Neither did Oprah question Northrup's assertion that women can stop the spread of a cancer-causing sexually transmitted disease by eating healthy foods. There is, Wood says dryly, "no evidence that money spent on general health promotion" will do that. Reached by phone, Northrup herself now concedes she isn't certain that anyone has died from the vaccine. And she didn't mean to leave the impression that women should avoid it. "I would say that there is a chance that they could be injured from it, but I wouldn't say not to take it."

Comment

he's definitely ph
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
                          pocket-pussy air-condition underwear.
                          iawtc
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

what

teh

fuck?

How much nonsense can one guy post?
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

there's your answer
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                              X