T0NE gets raged on by a black man on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T0NE gets raged on by a black man on youtube

Tone's youtube account is LEVISnote and some random black dude just ranks hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaJsiEZS3uE

Best Part ^
    Last edited by L1 TW; 06-15-2009, 02:52 AM.
    IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
    Originally posted by tone
    no you son of a bitch debunker

so tone wants men to stop dominating society? he wants women to take the control of affair seeking once and for all? he thinks they'll have lower rejection rates? i personally hate women that are ugly fat and stupid. i dont think women are ready for chauvinism. they're all touchy about it. funny how tone said he's gunna be a 40 year old virgin.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

you's a gay ass mufucka
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

lol that black guy is funny as hell, i agree with his ass
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
          you's a gay ass mufucka
          ROFLROFL
          (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
          5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
          1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
          1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Stalkers :fear:
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

SHIT! He's really, really angry, like liquid black.
              DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
              Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
              Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
              -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

t0ne is JUST AN IGNANT MUFUCKA.
                SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

wait or fast forward a little for response to this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asnnq_RJ-xk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHKMmfGqwVs

Comment

is that ?

fuck, they really do all look alike.
                    Last edited by Ilya; 06-18-2009, 09:27 PM.
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
                      so tone wants men to stop dominating society? he wants women to take the control of affair seeking once and for all? he thinks they'll have lower rejection rates? i personally hate women that are ugly fat and stupid. i dont think women are ready for chauvinism. they're all touchy about it. funny how tone said he's gunna be a 40 year old virgin.
                      women dominate not men

the guy in video says your gay if you dont put up with women being on a pedestal and giving into expectations of what a male should do

he was exposed for this and thats why hes mad

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                        women dominate not men

the guy in video says your gay if you dont put up with women being on a pedestal and giving into expectations of what a male should do

he was exposed for this and thats why hes mad
                        you's a gay ass muhfucka

Sorry, I really wanted to say this lol.
                        (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                        5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                        1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                        1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                          haha, no he didn't. he pretty much said women should do something to impress a man and vise versa.

i'm sorry that society has rejected you and that you are lonely, but ima tell you that my wife isn't dominating me one bit. we're civil and love each other, we don't clip each other's nails and brush each other's teeth or whatever, but we're cool. most relationships are like that.

you're probably just really ugly, have aspergers, and were never given the tools to approach a woman with confidence. the only confidence you have is through text and the anonymity of the internet. yet you expose yourself as a complete loser.

through your loneliness and rejection, you've created this false reality around you, where everyone must be a drone, everyone is wrong, i'm right about everything, all of society is evil, aliens are going to be my friend and only mine.

that's not 'true' forced-loneliness, that's self forced-loneliness.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                            haha, no he didn't. he pretty much said women should do something to impress a man and vise versa.

i'm sorry that society has rejected you and that you are lonely, but ima tell you that my wife isn't dominating me one bit. we're civil and love each other, we don't clip each other's nails and brush each other's teeth or whatever, but we're cool. most relationships are like that.

you're probably just really ugly, have aspergers, and were never given the tools to approach a woman with confidence. the only confidence you have is through text and the anonymity of the internet. yet you expose yourself as a complete loser.

through your loneliness and rejection, you've created this false reality around you, where everyone must be a drone, everyone is wrong, i'm right about everything, all of society is evil, aliens are going to be my friend and only mine.

that's not 'true' forced-loneliness, that's self forced-loneliness.
                            Disinfo, its not about confidence, social skills or anything else he said. people who have all that still live forced rejection and isolation. the guy in the video is just mad because i said he shouldnt cond

its true forced loneliness not self forced, because there are people who already exist who lived forced rejection where theres nothing enough wrong with them to deserve it

you are denying something that already exists and has existed. a person doesnt get a chance and/or 0% match and 100% rejection, thats not self inflected, they wernt ever given a chance.
                            Last edited by Tone; 06-18-2009, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Tone just join a fucking church or a volunteer program or something. I'm sure you aren't quite as pathetic as you seem.

Comment

Working...
                              X