This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro

Last edited by Primary; 06-23-2009, 11:55 AM. Reason: as per laureth's suggestion ^^
    Originally posted by trancE tunes
    this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

you don't have transparent radar? ouch, what a failure =(
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

i double checked, macro messages were on as always

you're right though, that shop job is pretty pro
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

terrible....
        i say we name this thread >DOWN WITH STAFF<
        lets put a bounty on pee pee socks head irl
        if you kill him i'll paypal you £100
        no joke
        pics or it didn't happen
        Death Certificate too
        Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
          i double checked, macro messages were on as always

you're right though, that shop job is pretty pro
          Sure pH whatever u think will save ur job, cool koen and I just had a chat, he said u missed the cheater calls 5 times, because u were playing

His defense for u is that u missed them and staff is able to have fun playing so sometimes shit happens, he also mentioned u had ?nopubchat on, which brings one to wonder why someone on staff would show up to a racism cheater call with ?nopubchat on, clearly you've sucked enough dick to keep your job no matter what you do.

So really don't sit here and claim it was shopped when you just had this talk on the subject with koen.

Another tw staffer drops the ball.
          this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by laureth View Post
            terrible....
            no joke
            pics or it didn't happen
            Death Certificate too
            ooooh good idea
            Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

“You’re living at a time of extremism, a time of revolution, a time when there’s got to be a change. People in power have misused it, and now there has to be a change and a better world has to be built and the only way it’s going to be built is with extreme methods. And I for one will join in with anyone, I don’t care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth. Thank you.” – Malcolm X

Staff will always be stupid until there is change.

Comment

Originally posted by Primary View Post
                “You’re living at a time of extremism, a time of revolution, a time when there’s got to be a change. People in power have misused it, and now there has to be a change and a better world has to be built and the only way it’s going to be built is with extreme methods. And I for one will join in with anyone, I don’t care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth. Thank you.” – Malcolm X

Staff will always be stupid until there is change.
                this guy looking for barack obama to hit subspace
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

terrible....
                  no joke
                  pics or it didn't happen
                  Death Certificate too
                  ooooh good idea

very good

Comment

i hope that pee pee sock guy gets banned
                    Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

This issue will be investigated where if needed the involved parties will be questioned.

Originally posted by Forum Rules
                      7. If you have an issue with in-game staff, please refer to the sticky in TW Staff forum.
                      Last edited by Maverick; 06-23-2009, 12:45 PM.
                      Maverick
                      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                      Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                      Subspace Statistics Administrator
                      Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Working...
                      X