Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clearly go base needs to be fixed.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

start a new arena called basebeta and maybe it will start doing well.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

there's definitely something wrong with that huge spike in 2005 on the graph

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
          start a new arena called basebeta and maybe it will start doing well.
          this

there's definitely something wrong with that huge spike in 2005 on the graph
          this.
          funny how the numbers jump starting january 2005, then drastically decline starting january 2006. I wasn't around during those days but if anyone has an explanation... please tell. gotta be an error.

But overall, it seems like trench wars isn't dying as much as people love to say it is. I'm pretty happy with that graph.

edit: someone suggested that 2006 was when the bot started checking ip/mid, so 2005 was just the year of doublesquadders.
          Last edited by Infrared; 07-07-2009, 08:19 PM.
          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
          beam> stfu tsunami
          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Not that the old fogies here care a hell of a lot, but can we see a plot of the number of pub players over the last few years? Condense each week or month to a single number, let's say: Hours of pub played per unique player per week, where uniqueness is preferably by IP rather than by alias, and where arenas are separated (purepub and impure pub are very different).

Better yet, can you zip up the raw data for pubs and let me fiddle with it, after replacing sensitive information (if any) with dummy data?

Several significant variables were altered in pub last year. It would be nice and maybe even useful to identify population trends local to those adjustments, as well as the overall rate of decline (I'm assuming) of pub player hours.
            Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
            2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

hmmm, the ?go base graphics are a little off i think, i remember practically living in ?go base 2005, it was on all the time, yet graphics show it was pretty dead

Can't really remember last summer, but i think it was pretty active back then too
              Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

The ?go base stat can't be right because I got into basing because of ?go base and that was long before 2006.

I'm also wondering what caused the HUGE drop off at the start of 2006.
                My guess is that's when TWL 7 finished and Pallies lost their triple crown and never played again. Even so, there must be much more to it.
                Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus View Post
                  hmmm, the ?go base graphics are a little off i think, i remember practically living in ?go base 2005, it was on all the time, yet graphics show it was pretty dead
                  It's because we don't have the data before 2006, only for private basing. The bot was not recording matches?
                  TW Bot Developer
                  TW Web Developer
                  Friends> All I saw was arobas+
                  Friends> It's like death

Comment

I am confused about the Y axis data. It is called out as "amount of games played since 2002 for each type of arena" and runs from 0 to a bit under 5000. Obviously this is not cumulative, so it is indicating that there are several months with >4000 of games played for that particular arena. That would be an average of over 133 games per day for the entire month, this seems a bit unlikely.
                    Couple of other questions...
                    - Does it reflect the number of games started or number of games actually completed?

- For the TWDDs and TWJDs listed, is it the number of games or the number of matches?

Comment

Everything listed is the number of games with the state "completed" for each month. Everything you see is right, it doesn't require a complex query to the database. If you want, I can show you the list for these particular months with over 130 games a day.

For DD/JD, it's the number of games (not rounds).
                      TW Bot Developer
                      TW Web Developer
                      Friends> It's like death

Comment

Arobas+, I'm interested in seeing updated statistics to see if the Google AdWords Campaign is working or not. The page you have linked to in your first post does not work. stats.trenchwars.org just says "hi!"

Can you please update? Thanks!

Comment

Very nicely done statistics.
                          TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                          2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                          TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                          TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                          cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                          Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

link doesnt work for me, loads a page full of ads and other random bullshit.
                            Displaced> I get pussy every day
                            Displaced> I'm rich
                            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                            Thors> prolly
                            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

At least there is link to videochat

Comment

link updated -> http://twd.trenchwars.org/arobas/twactivity.gif (the graph will be updated in 2 days)

Xog contacts me in-game, we are running google analytics since August.
                                TW Bot Developer
                                TW Web Developer
                                Friends> It's like death

Comment

Working...
                                X