No announcement yet.

Video Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jabjabjab you are such a loser. All you want is that stupid monitor, I hope children gets it.

Your video sucks.

Comment

• The comments on stark's video make me giggle.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
        The comments on stark's video make me giggle.
        did it turn you on?

message me back

luv

xxxx

Comment

• Well It's kindof obvious I do not give a shit about complainers, which are like what 70% of this community. However, I do care about the people who are good people and play the game often.
          [Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

• you haven't played the game for years because you were banned for cheating, gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by jabjabjab View Post
              here's another video i made i think would make a great viral for subspace. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whjo_jyl9tw
              what.... The.... Fuck.... Is..... This....trash....?...?....?....?....?

Get the fuck off my forums
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Subspace Teaser...?

I thought I would go with a ~40 second 'Teaser' style vid. I figured it was likely that, if you didn't know what Subspace/Continuum/SSCU Trench Wars was, you were likely to follow the address at the end of the video to find out what it was.

Originally, I was going to replicate the beginning of the original VIE video, but I was too lazy and decided not to. So, I cut it short and just added some subspace'ish messages at the end.

I dunno. I had some high hopes for my video, then, I started it, and realized that, with my current skill set, I was unable to have it turn out the way I wanted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H56ijYBnUq4

Comment

• I liked it, but no fighting
                  [Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

• ROFLLLLLL Children's video is sooooo funny ::::DDDDDDD

also jumping on two bandwagons at once: stfu jab video sucks ass gtfo buy yourself a monitor you twit.
                    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Originally posted by stark View Post
                      Clearly, I won this contest 3 years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLWK0J2nyZM

LOL omg
                      Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

• children wins, imho

jabjab is a moron

Comment

• I was just looking through the submissions and so far Children would be the definite leader. Let's see what else gets submitted.

It's ashame about that one video getting kicked from YouTube, maybe it can be redone a bit to not get flagged?

I agree with what several others have said about it not really working when you include direct screen shots of the game. Diwa's concept I thought was good but just didn't have enough substance. Still I love how the chat scrolls up at the end.

I really like a lot of the graphics that Jab uses, but then the screen shots of game play really don't show any real action. That guy from EG that made a video did a good job of capturing action by showing the game close up with everyone flying around fast. It's better, but I still don't know if direct screen shots can work.

I have a feeling the best video will have less to do with TW and more to do with a current affairs issue of some kind, with a plug for TW included in it somewhere. We shall see....
                          Last edited by SpaceHiker; 08-19-2009, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• damnit i wish i could qualify my vid from a few years back..
                            1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

• I can't find child his movie, link me please

Comment

• Here's mine in all its Window Movie Maker goodness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH6UBEcE4kM

Comment

Working...
                                X