Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real reason TWDT fails: players like squallff8 (please ban)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason TWDT fails: players like squallff8 (please ban)

Hello,

I'd like to ask the operators to consider banning squallff8 from TWDT. As a player, when you sign up for TWDT you are asking to join a DRAFT TOURNAMENT where you play for the team that you are drafted too. I sincerely believe in the purpose and integrity of the league. I am disappointed and utterly disgusted by players who refuse to play for a certain captain or team simply because they dislike the team.

I understand this issue is not just with a specific player and other captains are having similar problems as well with the same issue but I'd like to point out to ALL PLAYERS and make a statement that this type of behavior is fucking unacceptable.

In order to explain the problem, squallff8 who is essentially butt-fucking-buddies with menelvagor refuses to play for my team now that I have traded menelvagor. He believes that as a captain, trading menelvagor/mhz/zidane for jrahen/mikes/royce was a terrible trade and I have no doomed my team to fail. In fact, I have believe it strengthens our basing line. As for the reasoning behind the trade, menelvagor is an egotistical bitch who can't handle losing. If there is a lineup he disagrees with he will refuse to play and tank the entire match without putting forth any effort (see his most recent terrier game with like 28 deaths or some shit).

Now that I have traded away a PROBLEM player for players who are willing to play and will show up consistently every weekend of similar caliber (in Jrahen's case he is #1 baser in my books <3 you camel), squallff8 refuses to play any matches or show. Instead, he is demanding that I drop him and let another team pick him up.

Consequently, I have completely refused to drop him and I plan on benching him for the entire season. I will undergo the same behavior for any other players who act this way. I want to repeat to every player in this draft league that you are playing in a FUCKING DRAFT LEAGUE. If you can't handle playing for a certain captain or team, DON'T ENTER THIS LEAGUE.

Please see the attached log of my most recent chat with him, in light of this situation:

Code:
    5:squallFF8> cant play any games , release me
    Next belim is starting. Last round's winner was AmputEe! Type ?go belimbeta to play
    10:TWBot2> Next belim is starting. Type ?go belimbeta to play
    5:Creature> why the fuck not
    Next elim is starting. EliciT has won 2 back to back! Type ?go elimbeta to play
    5:Creature> u going emo like menel?
    10:TWBot1> Next elim is starting. Type ?go elimbeta to play
    5:squallFF8> no. release me, get someone else
    5:Creature> go message humid/stargazer
    5:Creature> tell them ur withdrawing
    5:Creature> so i don't need to take a 5* penalty
    5:Creature> to drop u
    5:squallFF8> another team is picking me up
    5:squallFF8> release me or i just sit useless
    5:squallFF8> excess dead weight
    5:Creature> k gonna let u sit useless
    5:squallFF8> okay
    5:squallFF8> keep me in spite
    5:squallFF8> and waste 17 points
    5:Creature> yes that's what im doing
    5:Creature> this is a draft tournament
    5:Creature> fuckign stop crying and play
    5:Creature> this isn't twdd
    5:Creature> u get drafted
    5:Creature> u play for ur team
    5:squallFF8> no... it also comes down to decisions
    5:Creature> if u can't handle those rules
    5:Creature> then dont sign up
    5:Creature> this is why draft league fails
    5:Creature> because of fuckers like you
    5:squallFF8> no, caps who think they know what theyre doing
    5:Creature> there's a reason im cap and ur not
    5:squallFF8> lol... ok, after your team fails miserably
    5:squallFF8> you can stfu
    5:brookus> we already have failed miserably
    5:brookus> so you stfu
    5:Ease> damn brookus
    5:Ease> $
    5:Creature> thx brookus
    5:Creature> i like ur attitude
    5:Zell> Zell > Squall in FF8 btw
    5:Creature> reminds me why i drafted u early
    5:brookus> im a-s.. i'm used to losing
    5:Creature> and left squall for free agent
    5:Ease> crea make a forum post
    5:Ease> with this log
    5:brookus> dont need people telling me i suck.. sheesh
    5:Ease> u can have him banned, pretty sure what he did is against the rules
    5:brookus> i prove it on a daily basis!
    5:Ease> get ur stars back and he can roll over in his grave
    5:brookus> wait.. what were we talking about again?
    5:Creature> being done already
    5:Creature> fukcing hate ppl like u squall, unloyal to the fucking heart
    5:Creature> lose and ditch
    5:Ease> i can provide my own log to corroborate it
    5:Creature> no fucking attitude
    5:squallFF8> no... not unloyal
    5:squallFF8> moron
    5:Creature> yeah it is unloyal moron
    5:squallFF8> i want to win
    5:squallFF8> has nothign to do with loyalty
    Next belim is starting. AmputEe has won 2 back to back! Type ?go belimbeta to play
    10:TWBot2> Next belim is starting. Type ?go belimbeta to play
    5:Creature> yeah winning > loyalty to u
    5:Ease> no you're exactly like menel, if someone does something you don't agree with you give up
    5:brookus> i want to win pointless things too!
    5:Ease> useless canadians
    5:squallFF8> or... playing with people that are fun to play with
    5:squallFF8> not people who dont give a fuk
    5:Ease> no offense ht
    5:Ease> afk
    5:Zell> LOL
    5:squallFF8> no, im just competative
    5:Ease> if he didn't give a fuck then he would have kept menel here
    5:squallFF8> mentally
    5:Ease> dont need useless pieces of shit that give up after 5 minutes
    5:squallFF8> rofl... give up after 5 minutes?
    5:squallFF8> we're done, its a fact
    5:squallFF8> in base? were done
    5:squallFF8> 100%
    5:Ease> its not a fact, i will skip a league and play base every week now
    5:Ease> just to shut you up
    5:squallFF8> so... you're gonna carry us?
    5:squallFF8> alright there mr christ
    5:Ease> no we actually have good members
    5:squallFF8> annointed one
    Next elim is starting. Last round's winner was War*loK! Type ?go elimbeta to play
    10:TWBot1> Next elim is starting. Type ?go elimbeta to play
    5:Ease> but i can help out a lot more than you can
    5:Ease> cause i won't bitch when a line that i dislike is added
    5:Ease> and cry/go emo
    5:squallFF8> i'll play how i play no matter what
    5:Ease> thats fine, i would just like to say
    5:Ease> have fun not playing draft tournament, it was nice knowing you
    5:Zell> rofl
    5:squallFF8> have fun failing d/t. o
    5:squallFF8> i'll be rooting you on
    5:Zell> dont let the door hit you on the ass on your way out
    5:Ease> we won't fail if you/menel/mhz aren't added
    5:squallFF8> k so.. you guys play mene's squad very soon
    5:squallFF8> gonna be interesting to see you fail after what u say
    The reason I ask for squallff8 to be banned for TWDT is to uphold the integrity and purpose of the league and prevent players like him from ever entering the league again. Furthermore, I hope all captains in TWD will also take note of his actions as a fucking unloyal player and someone who ditches when the going gets tough. I have no respect for players like squallff8 and will do everything in my power to ruin your fucking reputation. I do not want this faggot playing for other teams and would love to drop him with the knowledge knowing that he will never play a TWDT match again.
    Last edited by Creature; 07-21-2009, 10:27 PM.

I agree, any player who acts like a complete cunt on something like this doesn't deserve to play. I hope you get you're ban on him Creature.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

God damn, there is no one I'm reading that whole quote, but ya squall is acting like a total douche from what it sounds like.
      :P Hehe, its funny because

1. You traded menel = squall doesnt play
      2. Vash didnt play for Ardour, and he might not play for u.

Trade doesnt seem 2 hot :P.

Lotta ppl in tw have this kinda attitude. We can't do much about it. Best thing like you said, would be to bench him every game.
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
        God damn, there is no one I'm reading that whole quote, but ya squall is acting like a total douche from what it sounds like.
        :P Hehe, its funny because

1. You traded menel = squall doesnt play
        2. Vash didnt play for Ardour, and he might not play for u.

Trade doesnt seem 2 hot :P.

Lotta ppl in tw have this kinda attitude. We can't do much about it. Best thing like you said, would be to bench him every game.
        First thing, this thread was not created to discuss the trade I made so please keep things on topic. For the record, Vash is more than willing to play for me.

I created this thread to provide discussion on player's attitudes in TWDT. Squallff8 is simply one example, as I'm sure there are many players who have the same problem. I'm simply letting people know I will not stand for this attitude and I will do that it takes to fucking eradicate these newbies from TWDT.

Comment

With the 5th pick in the NBA Draft the Minnesota Timberwolves select Ricky Rubio, Point Guard

Rubio> The fuck... I don't want to play for this shit team
          Twolves> Oh yes you will
          Rubio> No I won't, trade me
          Twolves> No
          Rubio> Fine I won't play
          Twolves> STAY IN FUCKING SPAIN THEN
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

menelvagor's his rinoa
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Any captains may file complaints about unwilling players to me.

Comment

I dont like sertifi but it doesnt bother me i'm on the same twdt team as him
                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                  With the 5th pick in the NBA Draft the Minnesota Timberwolves select Ricky Rubio, Point Guard

Rubio> The fuck... I don't want to play for this shit team
                  Twolves> Oh yes you will
                  Rubio> No I won't, trade me
                  Twolves> No
                  Rubio> Fine I won't play
                  Twolves> STAY IN FUCKING SPAIN THEN
                  loooooooooooooooooooooooool
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Best part about the Rubio pick is that if he wants to come to the NBA he has to go to the wolves, even if he doesn't want to. Or he can buyout his own contract (like 5 mil) and sit out for a whole year, and re-enter the draft. Wolves just drafted him for trade bait.
                    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

pffht, you should just know how many of those i had last season in my team. I didnt complain.
                      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Not complaining, just saying these faggots are the reason why TWDT doesn't work. Trying to send people a message here dreamwin and you aren't helping.

Comment

if there isnt a rule already there should be one for next year, Like a contract between player and league saying they wont bitch about their captains and force them to sit/trade.

Any player pulling a squall should be suspended for the current year of twdt if past week 3/4 the following season as well.
                          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

This is an offseason draft league, not TWL. Stop being an asshole, play the games, and have some fun playing with people you probably never would have otherwise. I get what you're saying Creature.
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

pulling a squall?! LOL? WHO THE FUCK IS SQUALLFF8

top5squad whiners:

fludd (10* jav) --> "wow you drafted me 6th, not playing for this squad" (AS OPPOSED TO NOT DRAFTING YOU AT ALL?) --> dropped
                              requiem (3rd round pick) --> "i'm too good for this league" --> packaged with top 5 jav evasive for ro
                              hunt (starting jav) --> ignored bitching, showed up next week
                              geio ("you didn't add me in spid, i'm not showing up again") --> ignored bitching, showed up next week
                              no <3 ("i showed up 5 seconds before time expired, why didn't you add me") --> ignored bitching, showed up next week
                              lockdown ("death row hasn't played in months, i'm clearly better even though i'm on laggy wireless connection on laptop at girlfriends house etc etc etc") --> ignored bitching, showed up next week
                              chuckle ("i'm the best player in the history of twdt") --> bench him and he remembers to try when he is added
                              apok ("i'm clearly better than mcvicar in base and twlj starters in jav") --> traded away entire jav line to keep him happy

haven't had the chance to whine because they haven't bothered to show up:

scoop (1st round pick)
                              aenema (supposedly some amazing jav but we'll never know)
                              poxy (WHERE?)
                              fiftyseven (WHERE?)
                              nokkonen (no you're not a starter for our top line, but you sure as fk would have played in the last two weeks)
                              remu (already got his twdtb ring, doesn't care anymore)
                              valholy (lol)
                              voth (HEARD YOU WERE GOOD? WE'LL NEVER KNOW)
                              zhou (could've used you for... EVERY WEEK)

i ask again, WHO THE FUCK IS SQUALLFF8

SHOW UP AND PLAY FOR WHAT YOU WERE DRAFTED FOR, IF NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE SHOW THEN YOU CAN PLAY OTHER LEAGUES TOO, WHINERS
                              Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Working...
                              X