Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real reason TWDT fails: players like squallff8 (please ban)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not having these problems...guess I'm just a better captain than the rest of you

Comment

it's probably because everyone wants to play with a legend. :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
        pulling a squall?! LOL? WHO THE FUCK IS SQUALLFF8

top5squad whiners:

fludd (10* jav) --> "wow you drafted me 6th, not playing for this squad" (AS OPPOSED TO NOT DRAFTING YOU AT ALL?) --> dropped
        requiem (3rd round pick) --> "i'm too good for this league" --> packaged with top 5 jav evasive for ro
        hunt (starting jav) --> ignored bitching, showed up next week
        geio ("you didn't add me in spid, i'm not showing up again") --> ignored bitching, showed up next week
        no <3 ("i showed up 5 seconds before time expired, why didn't you add me") --> ignored bitching, showed up next week
        lockdown ("death row hasn't played in months, i'm clearly better even though i'm on laggy wireless connection on laptop at girlfriends house etc etc etc") --> ignored bitching, showed up next week
        chuckle ("i'm the best player in the history of twdt") --> bench him and he remembers to try when he is added
        apok ("i'm clearly better than mcvicar in base and twlj starters in jav") --> traded away entire jav line to keep him happy

haven't had the chance to whine because they haven't bothered to show up:

scoop (1st round pick)
        aenema (supposedly some amazing jav but we'll never know)
        poxy (WHERE?)
        fiftyseven (WHERE?)
        nokkonen (no you're not a starter for our top line, but you sure as fk would have played in the last two weeks)
        remu (already got his twdtb ring, doesn't care anymore)
        valholy (lol)
        voth (HEARD YOU WERE GOOD? WE'LL NEVER KNOW)
        zhou (could've used you for... EVERY WEEK)

i ask again, WHO THE FUCK IS SQUALLFF8

SHOW UP AND PLAY FOR WHAT YOU WERE DRAFTED FOR, IF NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE SHOW THEN YOU CAN PLAY OTHER LEAGUES TOO, WHINERS
        so that's what it was all about. you whore. not showing up anymore.
        TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
          so that's what it was all about. you whore. not showing up anymore.
          chuckle ("threatens not to show up anymore") --> ignored threats, shows up next week with green bean casserole
          Originally posted by paradise!
          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
          1:Reaver> HALP
          1:Reaver> HELELP
          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
            First thing, this thread was not created to discuss the trade I made so please keep things on topic. For the record, Vash is more than willing to play for me.

I created this thread to provide discussion on player's attitudes in TWDT. Squallff8 is simply one example, as I'm sure there are many players who have the same problem. I'm simply letting people know I will not stand for this attitude and I will do that it takes to fucking eradicate these newbies from TWDT.
            I'm not endorsing the actions of squalllff8 or any of the others, but I think you're a bit hypocritcal here as you picked up Vash for similar reasons as to why you want Squalff8 banned. When you say we should ban squalff8, u are wanting to make an example of him to all the other players; and yet you seem to agree with what Vash has done to Ardour.

Can't have it both ways.

It's more of the issue with a lot of the players' attitudes in general. It seems that squalff8 really got under your skin here, and whilst I appreciate that it is frustrating; we're simply powerless in what we can do.
            Last edited by Refer; 07-24-2009, 10:49 AM.
            Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
            Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
            Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
            Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
            Glide> so i made one

Comment

Originally posted by Refer View Post
              I'm not endorsing the actions of squalllff8 or any of the others, but I think you're a bit hypocritcal here as you picked up Vash for similar reasons as to why you want Squalff8 banned. When you say we should ban squalff8, u are wanting to make an example of him to all the other players; and yet you seem to agree with what Vash has done to Ardour.

Can't have it both ways.
              How am I being a hypocrite? Please learn to read and understand the thread before you jump to stupid conclusions Refer. I think it's retarded that Vash refuses to play for Ardour but I'm willing to accept that, therefore I'm willing to trade in order to get the player.

Since he isn't banned even though I think he should be (no offense Vash still <3 you) , for the betterment of my team I traded for him. Just because I believe something doesn't mean I'm not gonna do everything I can to make my team the best it can be.

Comment

Look at it this way: It's better for the whole league that Creature traded equal value players in return for a problem in Vash. Ardour upgraded from someone who didn't want to play for him for someone who might.

This happens all the time in sports. Players have disagreements with management and request to be traded. Usually that request is filled because you'd rather have someone slightly less good who isn't a locker room cancer.

Ideally, all these assholes would be banned, but that's both impractical and detrimental to the league in the long run. These players don't sign contracts/get paid like professional athletes.

So if you can't convince them to play for you, trade them to get someone of equal value. If you can't, you'll have to have them banned and pick up someone from the waiver wire (who probably won't be as good.)
                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                  I'm not having these problems...guess I'm just a better captain than the rest of you
                  burnt i work this sunday and then i am gone until august 24th
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

guy doesnt even posts, lolol these wannabes these days, why care about a line of draft tourny, talk about passion for this..can only imagine what are you willing to do when it comes to twlb.
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                      guy doesnt even posts, lolol these wannabes these days, why care about a line of draft tourny, talk about passion for this..can only imagine what are you willing to do when it comes to twlb.
                      Don't let your kids drink and troll.
                      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

lol it's funny how competitive squall is over a draft league and would throw that tantrum. I mean, it's suppose to be for fun; randoms playing on a team and trying to make it work. Thought thats what this league was about.

Be competitive in twl?
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

squall kill yourself
                          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                          beam> stfu tsunami
                          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

TWDT-B Champions, suck on that squall

Vash didn't show up for a single game, nor did Spawnisen :-( useless fucks.

Comment

Lol.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X