Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directory Server

example of the problem: http://www.ssforum.net/index.php?showtopic=23633

This guy was smart enough to ask, and not think they game is just broken and sucks, i think many others won't be.

As far as I know, TW does not use the backup directory server:

ssdir.playsubspace.com
    The main server sscentral.sscuservers.net is currently down.

Thus if your zone is not on ssdir.playsubspace.com (the backup), new and old players can struggle find it. they will have to add TW manually to their zone list.

ssdir.playsubspace.com has been the backup directory server for OVER 3 years, since 2006, its highly reliably, and runs a custom directory software that I have developed and won't be going away anytime soon, unlike the many other servers that have come and gone over the years.

So this is an appeal, add ssdir.playsubspace.com to our directory server listing, theres no disadvantage to broadcasting TW's location to more than one directory and it could help get new players into the zone, or at least help some old ones to find it....
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

On a related note, http://stats.trenchwars.org/ has been down for a couple of days now.
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
    -Buddha

Comment

Thats in the directory, and stats will remain down as it kills the server(some queries maybe need to be fixed)

Comment

gr8 to know
        1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
        Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
        1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
        1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
        beam> stfu tsunami
        Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
        beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
        Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Working...
        X