Deck/Ruby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck/Ruby?

I'm just wondering how deck managed to play this week. I'm looking at scoreboxes and he was added in both the TWDTJ and TWDTB win from last week. According to Hot or Not he also played the replay game, which puts him in all 3 leagues last week. That's all good, because as Stargazer said: "The 3-league rule will be enforced here too. So, if draft is FORCED to play players that played in the other two games. They will be suspended from play for the first week of the playoffs if they win this match."

How then did Deck then manage to play both TWDTD rd 1 playoffs and TWDTJ rd 1 playoffs?
    Last edited by the_paul; 08-17-2009, 01:54 PM. Reason: typos
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

uh oh

if he did play in all games last week and the replay this week..

this is not good

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I said in the appeal (what may have been a slight error of judgment, but I stand by it) that ruby would be allowed to play the original lineup that they added in their DTD game vs. Balls Deep. Draft checked with me before playing Deck about this and I stood by what it said in the appeal ruling. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask.
      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
      Originally posted by kthx
      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

let it go paul, we were hosed from the start because ignite can't cap
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I was just curious because of what HMS said in that thread. If it was cleared by Summa then thats good enough. Ty for answering
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
          X