X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so there's gonna be a replay? or what?

gazer or humid mind posting?
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I need to talk to humid, but I have not recieved an appeal.

Comment

i haven't received any official appeals and i have been at my brother's helping him move...i will try to talk to gazer if i get the chance, but all of that doesn't really matter until someone talks to him about an appeal.

here's the explanation of what occurred for those who haven't figured it out. this bot setup sets a maximum timer on the dtb games for some reason of 30 minutes rather than the 45 minute timer set on twd matches. between the lack of touching the flag off of the go and cases where 2 people are sitting on the flag together switching so fast that the bot cannot register time for either team, a small amount of seconds were lost. unfortunately in close matches like this that come down to the wire, that loss of seconds is crucial.

i have received a lot of whining and complaining about the 2 dtb matches, but if you have an actual appeal plz contact stargazer, otherwise i would prefer not to get screamed @ anymore.

-humid
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Summa, I pmed you after the match saying I wanted to appeal, so I thought that was the appeal. What do I need to do to make an official appeal?

Comment

clearly they wanna appeal the match..
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
              Summa, I pmed you after the match saying I wanted to appeal, so I thought that was the appeal. What do I need to do to make an official appeal?
              contact stargazer and email him your appeal and the grounds of the appeal, he is head of appeals. he should make a ruling within 48 hours of the email.

sorry if i didn't respond/confused you....the other match was causing a lot of chaos for me while yours was still running
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

oh I wonder what the reason of the appeal is-_-
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Its dealt with.

Comment

make the match 1pm est so we dont have to drag this shit through
                    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

It is 1pm EST? since the other games are 2pm 330 pm and 5pm.

Comment

just do it before 4pm est
                        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
                        X