Final Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Announcement

Congratulations to all of the champions.

TWDT-D: top5squad

TWDT-J: Revenge

TWDT-B: WOOT

I hope you enjoyed the season and the slightly altered arenas. I would like to thank Stargazer and Blackmage in particular for their hard work. As well as burnt, jaa, and ease (even tho creatard was technically cap) for their exemplary captainship.

I would like to announce that this is my last season as head of TWDT, at least for now. If someone want's to take over I would be more than willing to offer advice and hook them up with what was in development. Also take this thread as an opportunity for giving feedback about the season. Questions that I would like to know how players felt about: how did you like the oval dd arena vs the box? Were we too lenient on the appeals? Was the cap too low? Were the rules too limiting? Was this league fun? Would you favor a twl scheduling system over the current? Anything else you would like to add?
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Yo? I handled everything up to week 5 and executed all the blockbuster trades fagg0t.

- oval box sucked ass, i hate that shit, never again
    - appeals were fine
    - larger roster would be nice, gettin players to show up was hard
    - twl scheduling sounds better but would be too much work and i doubt ppl would give a shit enough to check with their players. however, rotating the times for the games would be good so some players who usually cannot make a 4pm base game might make a 3pm one week or something
    - league was fun
    - 6* rule was annoying but easy to meet
    - draft took way too long (make draft top 10 players than randomize everyone else?)

Comment

I rule. That is all.
      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
      X