No announcement yet.

pro part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should give out all of your organs to people who need them. You'd be doing the world two favours.
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

I saw his part 4, then went back to 1, 2 and 3.. I was kind of feeling for him.. and then I saw this.

My conclusion:
      Originally posted by Spikester View Post
      you should give out all of your organs to people who need them. You'd be doing the world two favours.
      I second spikester's motion.
      Superman don't need no seat belt.

-Muhammad Ali

TWDT-D, TWDT-J, TWDT-B Champion 2011. Yes am this gud.

Mafia XLIV: Bound By Honor - Champion (Inmate)

Comment

" Primary> jump like a motherfucking gazelle "

+2
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

:stuart: ff

Comment

i present to you the cancer that has killed subspace

uninstall and move on with your lives

you'll feel a lot better
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post

you'll feel a lot better
              +10000
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post

you'll feel a lot better
                +10001
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

he seems disenchanted with staff but isn't expressing himself well

but kinda like the game itself these forums are overun with ppl who get off on flaming so this is what results :/

to a certain extent he has a point and having more staffers that actually play pub regularly or indeed only pub would be an advantage.

staff may be an impossible job but it is also frustrating when blatant tkers etc ... get away with antagonising ppl and then cut it out when finally a mod or er shows up and they don't even address the person who lodged the call to at least tell them it's being looked into or what happened.

ultimately too many staff treat it like an elite super fun club and over the years i've seen some great staff members and some terrible ones, but for those great staffers that do their thankless job properly the ones that treats the community with contempt does more damage to staff reputation amongst the general public.
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X