A Guide To Javing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inaphyt View Post
    unwarranted self-importance unwarranted self-importance unwarranted self-importance unwarranted self-importance unwarranted self-importance unwarranted self-importance unwarranted self-importance
    that's because we don't write jav guides

why? because people generally don't write guides for something if they aren't acknowledged as being adequately skilled in the field which they're writing about

your smorgasbord of textual diarrhea is a glaring exception

edited to reflect the actual content of your post
    Last edited by PH; 12-18-2009, 07:29 AM.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Unwarranted self importance? the sad thing is every single one of you knows me, it's just cool to say you don't know players as some sort of "nerd mock" i've heard of all of you despite never seeing most of you even play or caring about which player is better than which.

Also "age?" is it the one player i haven't even heard of, i started 5 years ago and i don't claim to be a vet i claim to be able to beat any of you. It's this attitude that allows me to go against the best.

Also, ph wtf are you talking for? i don't think i've EVER seen you duel, i happen to think you suck in comparison to myself feel free to come and try whenever you want.

Bored little geek

Comment

Also "age?" is it the one player i haven't even heard of, i started 5 years ago and i don't claim to be a vet i claim to be able to beat any of you. It's this attitude that allows me to go against the best.
        wanna bet some pokerstars $ on that
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
          wanna bet some pokerstars $ on that
          I'll take you on for some fulltiltpoker money

Comment

Was watching ina vs evasive till bots broke down.
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post
              I'll take you on for some fulltiltpoker money
              name a price
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

the sad thing is every single one of you knows me
                how cute, a boisterous nobody has convinced himself that he's kind of a big deal

Also, ph wtf are you talking for? i don't think i've EVER seen you duel, i happen to think you suck in comparison to myself
                i've already stuffed my fat shark cock in your wannabe jav mouth many times, i dunno why you feel the need to continue acting like you're some kind of authority on a ship that you aren't any good at

proof that you aren't any good at it: you think renzi and eelam are good at it

fucking idiot
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  proof that you aren't any good at it: you think renzi and eelam are good at it

Duelbot> You have defeated renzi in duel (5-3) (jav) afk
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I am good fuck your opinions.

Love how you missed the obvious duel offer from me out ph.

You people are strange indeed, most people on twd chat are good, i think people have taken good into stupid contexts, because you beat someone in a duel doesn't make the other person a bad player, did they kill you? did you ace them 10-0? if you didn't then the other player must have some skills at least. If you can kill someone once you can kill them 10 times.

There are plenty of decent players out there. Your standards have been set too high or it's just too easy to be unpleasant on the internet.

One more thing i'm starting to think Arsen is one of the best javs in the game at the minute. Anyone disagrees first i'd like you to challenge arsen to a duel. If more people thought in this way instead of doing the newb thing and talking smack from spec more people would understand what good means. This is what i do to distinguish good players. Beat or lose to them first.

Have fun mocking others. Predictable tool(s).
                    Last edited by inaphyt; 12-23-2009, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Love how you missed the obvious duel offer from me out ph.
                      Originally posted by PH View Post
                      i've already stuffed my fat shark cock in your wannabe jav mouth many times
                      huh

it's just too easy to be unpleasant on the internet.
                      I am good fuck your opinions.
                      Predictable tool(s).
                      Bunch of cunts
                      Bored little geek
                      and what a ray of sunshine you are

so not only are you a boisterous no-name but you're also a hypocrite

ladies and gentlemen we have a winner

Comment

All that effort for me? Must love me alot. Cheers ph. Maybe your not such a prick after all.

Comment

Arsen the best javelin at this point? You got to be kidding me.

Did you know that almost none of these so-called veteran javelins don't even bother to try in a duel, let alone baseelim? And in some extreme cases, they don't even give a damn about TWL or TWD matches.

Pointers:

- Beating someone in a duel does not mean that you're good.
                          - Winning a couple of baseelim rounds does not mean that you're any good either.
                          - No one gives a horse shit about duels.
                          - You aren't as good as you think you are. I wouldn't say that you're bad, but you're definitely not within the Top 100 in terms of skill, experience, talent and so on.
                          - Arsen is not a great javelin.

About me:

- I have acknowledged the fact that I am not a good player, at least when you compare me to the best players in this game.
                          - My so-called skills in aiming, dodging and so on are pathetic and non-existental.
                          - I suck when it comes to teaming with javelin.
                          - I have no talent when it comes to bulletting and helping my team mates.
                          - I don't give a damn about TWL or TWD games.
                          - I run and play like a girl in duels, baseelim and TWD/TWL.
                          - I lose 40% of my duels to people I don't know, happens. I guess they're good after all!

@ Arsen: I will duel you if you want me to. Going to run my ass off until you give up.

post scriptum: I.. was.. bored. ^-^

Comment

arsen is terrible

guy has no swag, no talent, might as well be a baser

bye
                            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

hey now, arsen's good people

don't let some shitbag drag him into this
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                                name a price
                                shit man, i'm down for 25/50. i'll be unbanned on 12/31, but i'll need some days to practice and unrust. i'll hit you up in game

Comment

Working...
                                X