bot problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bot problems

What's causing the recent bot problems? Not a complaint, just curious.
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Originally posted by Louis XV View Post
    What's causing the recent bot problems? Not a complaint, just curious.
    staff isnt even explaining this....
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

We had a perfectly fine but outdated server running the bot core for a few years now, but the harddrive was getting old and was about to crash. So we had to transfer everything over to a new one. After that the bots couldn't connect properly and kept on getting disconnected. Takes a while to find out all the problems and smoothen everything out. Now you know why! We hope everyone will understand and give us some time to get it all sorted out.

P.s. sup louis
      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Everything should be sorted out now.

Bots are up and running for 3 hrs and 40 minutes now.

I also applied a fix to the BaseBot / JavduelBot / WBDuelbot so they should be up and running now aswell.
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Sounds good
          [Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
            We had a perfectly fine but outdated server running the bot core for a few years now, but the harddrive was getting old and was about to crash. So we had to transfer everything over to a new one. After that the bots couldn't connect properly and kept on getting disconnected. Takes a while to find out all the problems and smoothen everything out. Now you know why! We hope everyone will understand and give us some time to get it all sorted out.

P.s. sup louis
            thx
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

ever since that fiasco where the bots went awol for week they have been dying loads. in the last few weeks about 50% of the bd's i've played have died due to the bot

at first i put this down to my awesome sharking being to good for the bot to compute but the other day it died while i was in spider so i'm figuring everything hasn't been set right ?

i don't remember such a high % games dying
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Yes, we're experiencing bad uptime on the bots.
                I'm working on it (but I have no idea where to start).
                Maverick
                Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                Subspace Statistics Administrator
                Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Start by logging shiz. Determine if it's a network issue or the processes are stopping (due to crashing)
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

assuming they're run on some type of nix server you should have a general idea of where to start :\

Comment

Working...
                    X