No announcement yet.

embedded youtube videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point taken Ilya; Yeh...A bit late I never use YouTube, so it honestly is not a big deal to me one bit. This why the forum rules really need to be revamped. The only thing about the posting of vids to the forum, is that it should be held to it's own category IMHO, just like polls are only in certain categories on the forum. I already have seen Gall post 3 youtube vids in one post with no title or intro as to what they are. To me that is spamming the boards. But that is me.

Noting that most of the time when I am on the forum, there is never more than 10 people online, it really doesn't matter. Who is gonna see it anyway except the few that visit every day.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

the only thing i dont like is the fact i cant turn them off. i browse at work alot so i turn off images and avatars to make it less obvious.

oh well

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

As some of you have already pointed out, not many people have been using this feature, and its just convenience for those who do use it sparingly. I personally like having to not open up a new link to watch the video while scrolling down to see our own comments on the video without looking at the retarded ones on Youtube. Like all things, if its abused it will be taken away.

EDIT: Okay why is my post formatted strangely? Suddenly I'm typing like Ara without it being intentionally done. Okay now its gone.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

i dont know how or why, but a few of these have been autoplaying when i click on a thread. now this i will not have.

i can put up witht hem at work since i have got rid of the rest of the images... but if these autoplay i could get in trouble. so, if that is an option that can be removed, please do it.

i dont want to stop browsing forums at work, but dangit that makes it hard

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

zeebu, don't open "hot thread comin through" on melee forum.

also yeah, it's really.. really tempting to do the autoplay thing but i know if (when) people use it it's gonna get taken away. there must be a way to disable it. they autoplay if you add ?autoplay=1 to the end of it.. surely there's some code to automatically delete those words?
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
            X