Continuum Marketing: ACTIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, didn't see this before.
    Your CTR is extremely low though. So you should change your ads. You are having a lot of views though, but views aren't clicks and thus are useless to our game, unless you're trying to spread the name.
    As well, make sure you are not advertising in the "network", because my experience is that that is just generating a LOT of views, but no useful clicks.
    Target your audience...

AdWords is only really effective if it's being done well. Else it's just a waste of money.
    TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
    4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
    4:vys> know it for sure
    4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
    3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
    3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

edit: nvm
      Gun remembers.

Comment

I was reading the Wikipedia article on Home servers. It had a link the Subspace wiki page (incorrectly referred to as a MMORPG). I clicked it, then I read about PriitK (very impressive work: Kazaa, Skype, and Continuum), which I then googled, and this forum was the 2nd link. So yeah, luckily I remembered my login info. I haven't been back here in years.

So in short: edit Wikipedia pages to link to the Subspace wiki page = free advertising. Also, get people to google PriitK.
        Worst_Noobie_Ever> Omg do any of you losers understand my "to the window" joke?
        unoriginal name> nope, i never wacthed my little pony
        dippymister> i was in my little ponys!

Comment

Working...
        X