X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website: TWPD !

TWPD: http://www.trenchwars.org/TWPD

What is TWPD ?
    TWPD for Trench Wars Players Database, bring every statistics/games played of a player on a single page.

Why TWPD ?
    TW has a lot of websites (TWD/TWL/TWT/TWEL/TWGallery/Trenchwars.org) and all got their series of statistics. Each website has been built by different coder and don't have the same design or functionality. By this website, I wanted to unify those statistics while keeping it simple. Sure, not everything is there but if you think something should be added, just ask and we will see what we can do.

Soon on TWPD
    A medal system and more. Stay tuned..!

Why TWPD is not live?
    TWPD does not provide live data because it sends a lot of queries to our databases. Each section is cached for 1 hour to 24 hours. If you want live data, click on "More stats".

Why a login system?
    It is currently used to display or not pictures if the player has private pictures. It forces you to login. In a near future, you will have to login to post a comment or change your profile.

TWPD is still in progress and will evolve. My goal is to build a community around TWPD and make it as interactive as possible. That's why TWGallery is merged with TWPD.

As always, I like comments and suggestions.

Felices fiestas!!
    Last edited by Arobas+; 12-26-2009, 03:46 PM.
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

Originally posted by Arobas+ View Post
    TWPD: http://www.trenchwars.org/TWPD

What is TWPD ?
    TWPD for Trench Wars Players Database, bring every statistics/games played of a player on a single page.

Why TWPD ?
    TW has a lot of websites (TWD/TWL/TWT/TWEL/TWGallery/Trenchwars.org) and all got their series of statistics. Each website has been built by different coder and don't have the same design or functionality. By this website, I wanted to unify those statistics while keeping it simple. Sure, not everything is there but if you think something should be added, just ask and we will see what we can do.

Soon on TWPD
    A medal system and more. Stay tuned..!

Why TWPD is not live?
    TWPD does not provide live data because it sends a lot of queries to our databases. Each section is cached for 1 hour to 24 hours. If you want live data, click on "More stats".

Why a login system?
    It is currently used to display or not pictures if the player has private pictures. It forces you to login. In a near future, you will have to login to post a comment or change your profile.

TWPD is still in progress and will evolve. My goal is to build a community around TWPD and make it as interactive as possible. That's why TWGallery is merged with TWPD.

As always, I like comments and suggestions.

Felices fiestas!!
    I just checked it out, and it's pretty damn awesome. Statistics on the display (aka room for bragging rights) always gives players incentive to try harder in every aspect of the game, I look forward to the different phases of evolution!

Comment

this is great

arobas is consistently the best foreigner
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
        this is great

arobas is consistently the best foreigner
        no, wax is the best foreigner. shan is not. oh snap, look who's viewing the thread? sorry shan

Comment

Woah, nice site
          (Paradise)>dj sage
          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
          1: Dynasty> LOL
          1:vue> LOL
          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post
            no, wax is the best foreigner. shan is not. oh snap, look who's viewing the thread? sorry shan
            Hate you. Lets jd if I come online
            (Paradise)>dj sage
            (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
            1: Dynasty> LOL
            1:vue> LOL
            1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Shan View Post
              Hate you. Lets jd if I come online
              i'll be back on january 1, 2010. i'll be ready to jd then, we gotta get baby dawk into the mix

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
                1x Highest Rating in Leviathan

Take that.
                1st Highest Radar on Britney Spears too

Comment

Bye bye shinobi, enjoy 2009999999999999999999999999999

Comment

Thats pretty sick arobas. Are you going to add a link to this page to the list on the main page?

Also, how are stats calculated for base when ship changes happen? Does it seperate them based on the rec up until the change etc?

Comment

nice work
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Great job aro :turned:. Outta my last 4 base games as spider I had most kills each game and broke 100 twice :wub:
                        Ego + 5.
                        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Great work, arobas.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

pretty nifty!
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

absolutely amazing!!! congrats arobas!! B)

Comment

Working...
                              X