Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to deal with or become bounty hoarders.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal with or become bounty hoarders.

This is for pub.

This thread is for new ideas and strategies for taking down. Lt's and bounty stockers. And also how to be successful to beat even knowledgable and patient hunters.

The ships capable of doing this are. Javelin, Terrier, lanc and shark.

The other ships Warbird, Spider, Levi, Cloaker. Cannot bounty alone. Cloaker destroys the ships without xradar, and cloaker is not quick enough to escape a mad lanc even if it warps the lanc can warp too and from there good luck running from the best ship in the game.

So how do you take down a bounty terrier? They are very hard if they are good.

One way is to get a little group together in the form a spider with antiwarp attached to a terrier and some gunners. Usually this is hard to get organised but very successful when it works. Bare in mind the terr can still escape to safe. If you are the terrier try laying your portal infront of where you will end up from chasing the bounty terr, this way you can warp infront of it and with no portal it's as good as dead.

If you get lucky you can cloak terriers some of them leave cloak off because they need to be able to warp at the touch of a button.

You can lay a portal without the enemy terrier seeing you in one of it's habitual places. Then warp and burst quickly.

Sometimes bounty terrs will try and kill you if your in a shark because your not in a great ship for hunting. Beforehand stock up on shrap and throw a bomb randomly into a wall. This is very very lucky but works.

I've found that the best way however is to switch to the team of the terr. (he will be on a team and not priv to prize bursts and portals) Then attach to them a few times as a warbird, say things like I WILL DEFEND YOU TO THE LAST BREATH! then when you have their trust. Switch to jav and stay attached. Let the terr get use to you attaching as a harmless warbird leave long periods where you don't detach. When the terrier stops kicking you off turning his eyes southwards, TK THE BASTARD! the terrier didn't know you were a jav which makes it easy.

Another trick which is very farfetched but has worked one time i promise. Is go and buy 3 decoys and scatter them around roof then leave roof when you see the terrier bump into your decoys realise they are fake and turn a blind eye to them. Then when the terrier next leaves hide yourself amongst the decoys. If you get reaaaally lucky he will come past and BOOM! AWWW man i thought they were decoys silly me.

I think unless 15 people at once started hunting a bountying shark, it would be impossible to kill it. Consider this you mine tube and then hide around the side "boobs" so your just in radar reach of your own mines. Don't bomb ever. Just wait for people to die or rep the mines and then die to the 5shrap you have already greened. Then when someone comes you warp instead of repping this means that at spawn you have 3reps to get you to safe to buy more reps. A good shark will tap xradar on and off out of habit. and keep replenishing his mines. Very hard to kill. Just before you warp lay a decoy to confuse simpletons for 0.5 seconds for chuckles. Antiwarp spiders can be repped 3 times and then you can use the warp tiles to escape.

1st

Comment

I play with a gamepad. Something I've done is used the program Xpadder to customize my warp button. I'd customize it to quickly press xradar, warp, and then xradar. This way, even if I don't have a portal I can still keep my xradar on and be able to warp.

Comment

I've found that the best way however is to switch to the team of the terr. (he will be on a team and not priv to prize bursts and portals) Then attach to them a few times as a warbird, say things like I WILL DEFEND YOU TO THE LAST BREATH! then when you have their trust. Switch to jav and stay attached. Let the terr get use to you attaching as a harmless warbird leave long periods where you don't detach. When the terrier stops kicking you off turning his eyes southwards, TK THE BASTARD! the terrier didn't know you were a jav which makes it easy.
        This is fucking genius

Comment

Originally posted by inaphyt View Post
          is this how you became a supposedly good jav?

btw a+ job advocating activities that are illegal, i'd like to close your existence but i'll settle for closing your thread

ps: kids, don't listen to this guido unless you want a ban
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
          X