TWLJ Playoffs Round 2 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Playoffs Round 2 Predictions

.. why the hell am I writing a forum thread at 7:20AM? Either way, there's only two weeks remaining of this season.

I have no high expectations for this week. To be honest, both matches have their clear winners and losers, and unless a miracle happens then without a doubt history will repeat itself this season.

Dice vs. Boss

Dice has been strong throughout the season and is without a doubt one of the two strongest squads. If you ask me, it looks like history will repeat itself and we will see another Dice vs. Thunder after this week, with small changes to their starting lineups compared to the last season.

Dice has a strong roster filled with powerhourse javelins such as Mess, Stayon and Megaman89. Only thing that I am concerned about is their ability to team -- will they show us a whole new Dice for the Finals against Thunder, a team that is capable of playing together?

Boss on the other hand proved out to be quite a dark horse this season by making it to the TWLJ Semi-Finals. I would never have imagined that Boss could make it this far, especially when looking back at the beginning of this season. Kudos to you guys for exceeding my expectations with your performances.

To be honest, Boss' players strength is not the individual talent, rather it is their ability to play together as a team. If it weren't for their ability to team, Boss would never have made it this far. Maybe playing over 600 matches together within a few months really does do the trick?

Lineup of Dice: Megaman89, Mess, Stayon, Evasive & HLK
    Substitutes: FieryFire & Havok

Lineup of Boss: Lorko, Toxie, Locket, Scarce & Thrill
    Substitutes: Fork & Statis

Score(s): 50-35 / 50-37. Dice wins in two rounds and advances to the Finals.

Thunder vs. Mad

Thunder is the other strong squad this season, along with Dice, and should have no problems in winning this match against a rather weak Mad.

Thunder has a strong (stronger than Dice, if you ask me) roster of excellent javelins, and is without a doubt my favourite to win this season. They have both great individual talent and talent to play together as a team. I haven't seen Amputate playing lately and am not sure whether or not he has learnt how to disable his Baseelim mode when playing. Only time will tell..

Mad managed to beat a terrible Thunder lineup in the regular season, thus got the second seed because of that.

Spawnisen has been missing and our squad has been inactive as hell. Even if a miracle happens, there's no way Mad can defeat Thunder even if they show up a half-decent lineup without Ease and Exquisite. Looks like our season is finally coming to an end!

Lineup of Thunder: Ease, Exquisite, Marge, Amputate & Fludd
    Substitutes: Ceyve & Steak666

Lineup of Mad: Spawnisen (?!), Vys, EvilDeed, Scoop & Turban?
    Substitutes: Blood?

Score(s): 50-39 / 50-42. Thunder wins in two rounds and advances to the Finals.

Rawr. Next week..

FINALS: Dice vs Thunder :wub:

good predictions, except reverse the boss vs dice scores
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

sounds like a quality prediction mega
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Boss verse Thunder in Finals.
        TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
        2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
        TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
        cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Dice vs Boss round 2. (poor quality):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDy4zeN1GCE
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
          X