Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions/Feedback

Talk to me

Link your "forum" link on the TWEL mainpage here.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
      a-thankyou

Comment

FIX THE LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be a great area for people to play others and become better. I will duel anyone, so challenge when you see me. But dont expect much.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
          The link to this forum is there, but please use forums.trenchwars.org instead of trenchwars.org/forum . I think the most people use the first one because that is also the link on trenchwars.org mainpage.

Greetings,
          Greets,
          Roger

Comment

Another suggestion:

I am not a registred member of TWD, can I still login by contacting a League OP who will register my account, or isn't that possible? If so, I think that must be improved because not everyone has a squad!!

Edit:

And another one:

Some people ask in the arena who is avaible for a specific duel. Maybe you can get an option in the bot, that puts player with an random player in a duel. For example:

I will do !random 1 to the bot, so I put myself avaible for an random match in warbird with a person.
            If Player B does !random 1 also, the match will automatically begin between our two.

Edit 2:

When you enter the arena, Duelbot Pm's you with "Welcome, if you are new PM me with !help for more information."

Let it check if the person already is Signed up. If so, maybe an nice welcome message is something like this: "Welcome back Playername, your rank WB: Xxx Jav: Xxx Spid: Xxx"

Greets,
            Roger
            Last edited by Rodge_Rabbit; 05-12-2003, 02:16 PM.
            Greets,
            Roger

Comment

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
              Another suggestion:

I am not a registred member of TWD, can I still login by contacting a League OP who will register my account, or isn't that possible? If so, I think that must be improved because not everyone has a squad!!

Edit:

And another one:

Some people ask in the arena who is avaible for a specific duel. Maybe you can get an option in the bot, that puts player with an random player in a duel. For example:

I will do !random 1 to the bot, so I put myself avaible for an random match in warbird with a person.
              If Player B does !random 1 also, the match will automatically begin between our two.

Edit 2:

When you enter the arena, Duelbot Pm's you with "Welcome, if you are new PM me with !help for more information."

Let it check if the person already is Signed up. If so, maybe an nice welcome message is something like this: "Welcome back Playername, your rank WB: Xxx Jav: Xxx Spid: Xxx"

Greets,
              Roger
              good thinking
              Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.

Comment

Being able to reset names, and then a penalty is incurred. (Rating 800). Some people have had some extreme problems with TWEL, I just want to reset my name because I know what the hell I'm doing now, I won't go into what happened earlier, just know that I was a little frustrated / I wanted to kill someone.
                Last edited by Ruby; 05-12-2003, 04:26 PM.
                I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Bug:

When dueling with NC turned off or NC turned on, when both people NC it says that one of the kills is a spawn, even though it is just a NC.

This didn't happen the first few games I played, but I came back a few hours later and it seemed to happen. Kind of annoying since it made me forfeit because of too much spawns. :/
                  It seems to go sometimes do it and sometimes not, I tried playing with !setrules nc and with !setrules without nc but it still does do it.

Also: being able to check your rating for all 3 ladders by typing !rank instead of having to go to the website would be nice

EDIT: I also got a warning from DuelBot when the game was about to begin (when I was in warped to safe), it told me that I shouldn't warp.
                  Last edited by NaiLed; 05-12-2003, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Bug: Dueling preferences in profile show "10 deaths" although I entered 5.
                    O, and how's the rating formula? Couldn't find it. Losing by 1 death to a high-ranked player should be bout the same or even worthier than winning vs a newb. Is that so? If not, b00.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
                      Another suggestion:

correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik you can still use TWDBot to create an account for your nick, without being squadjoined to any squad.
                      It just creates an account for you that is used across all TW related websites (except for the forums).

P.S. sorry about earlier today

Comment

Not sure if it's been fixed, but I'm a lazy lazy man, so I'll ask anyway. Do apostophe's work yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
                          correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik you can still use TWDBot to create an account for your nick, without being squadjoined to any squad.
                          It just creates an account for you that is used across all TW related websites (except for the forums).

P.S. sorry about earlier today
                          Your right, I didn't know that you can signup without a squad.
                          And about earlier, non taken !
                          Greets,
                          Roger

Comment

Ace's on 10 kill matches should be worth more than 5 kill ones

Add Highest/Lowest avg match time.

Congrats again on making this league
                            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

lag limits are pretty leniant it let me play with 10+% ploss.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                              X