No announcement yet.

Suggestions/Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tried my first game and lost because of enemy spiking next to me.. i dont wanna play against spikers so add some !setrules pinghigh or something ..
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

I think a usage level should be put in.
      1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

I like the show ranking idea upon entry.

Good job Method on getting this organized, and mondo props to 2d for programming it.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by CommanderEnder
          I think a usage level should be put in.
          I agree 100%, this will allow people to not abuse the system as much as it is already being done so currently.
          Last edited by Ruby; 05-12-2003, 11:46 PM.
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Howabout removing the words duelTEST from underneath the "powered by google" logo

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
              I agree 100%, this will allow people to not abuse the system as much as it is already being done so currently.

Yes exactly, also lag will decrease dramatically.
              1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

I love it, cept there are a couple links not working yet, if they haven't already been brought to your attn

- "View Your Stats" of individual players doesn't work
                - "View Your Duels", how long before that updates? 1 hour? 1 day?
                - "Hall of Shame" oooo but doesn't work
                - "Staff" meh

I also have a question myself. Lets say you score reset, will that affect the chosen league ( wb, jav or spider), or will if auto do all of them. If it does them all, that would suck. Also, the aces factor should be changed, as 5 kill games or far easier to get aces on.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

A message when someone lagged out and comes back in again would be nice.
                  TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
                    Some people ask in the arena who is avaible for a specific duel. Maybe you can get an option in the bot, that puts player with an random player in a duel. For example:

I will do !random 1 to the bot, so I put myself avaible for an random match in warbird with a person.
                    If Player B does !random 1 also, the match will automatically begin between our two.
                    Very good idea.

Comment

Fix lag.

highest ping 280
                      highest ploss 5%

DO IT!
                      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Make this impossible:

396 Dueling PhyRe defeats mineral 0-0 #530 847 -9 0:8 Forfeit (Warping)
                        395 Dueling stuckup defeats mineral 0-0 #528 857 -5 0:6 Forfeit (Warping)
                        387 Dueling delectable defeats mineral 0-0 #526 863 -30 0:5 Forfeit (Warping)
                        386 Dueling mineral defeats delectable 0-0 #507 894 +22 0:2 Forfeit (Warping)
                        381 Dueling Ravage defeats mineral 5-0 #520 872 -16 1:36 Forfeit (Warping)
                        376 Dueling Ravage defeats mineral 0-0 #511 889 -19 0:6 Forfeit (Warping)
                        375 Dueling Ravage defeats mineral 0-0 #496 909 -22 0:6 Forfeit (Warping)
                        373 Dueling Ravage defeats mineral 0-0 #468 932 -26 0:9 Forfeit (Warping)

First off remove all 0-0 win games. And furthermore don't count aces except in 10-0 games. Winning 0-0 or 1-0 on a lagout shouldn't give you an ace. Increase lagout time to 2:00 instead of 1:00.

Comment

i wonder how i can log in at the TWEL page to upload my banner, i can't find something to signup, register or anything
                          Menno is a 1337 lamer! (5:0)

Comment

Originally posted by Mennoowh
                            i wonder how i can log in at the TWEL page to upload my banner, i can't find something to signup, register or anything
                            Log in using your TWD account name and password, then look at the top of the page where you will see 2 rows of links, on the top row, there should be a link that says something like "Set banner". I believe it also says this on left hand side of the main page where it has that little 3 paragraph introduction to TWEL.

Comment

Re: Suggestions/Feedback

Originally posted by Method
                              Talk to me
                              Suggestion: Remove the under-tiles that are beneath the ships at the *warpto points. Although they look very nice on the map, they mess me up when i see one on radar and i think it is the 2x2 size rock. Personally, i prefer having the radar correct rather than the very stylish over/under tiles on the map. They do look nice though

Comment

Being able to see amount of 'no counts' in a match at the website would be a nice, it would show if it was more even then you can see right now.

BTW thanks Mefod and 2dragons for this league, really nice!

Edit: Would be fun with 'most no counts in a match' at Hall of Fame

Comment

Working...
                                X