Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Everything!

Originally posted by Stalfos
    However, if people really want other ships, my opinion is that only other good ships that'd work are lancs in dueling/warbird arena, sharks in base/jav arena. Those seem like the only other ones that'd work well.... although i guess a lot of people seem to like spiders so that'll probably stay anyways.

Sharks in the base/jav arena would own! I love shark baseelim

Comment

would it be possible to have a refuse command on the Bot?
      like u can refuse when ppl is challenging u and u dont wanna play
      or....if u have set a notpaying time but u dont notice that is over and suddenly ppl want to challenge u...

Comment

you don't have to accept challenges if you don't want to.

Comment

I don't know if this has been pointed out before, because I won't bother reading through the entire thread. But up the "spawn time" I just came out of two duels where I was killed before I had enough energy to shoot back. And the bot did not count it as a spawn.
          "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Another thing. If your opponent lags out or specs. Have the bot pm you when he/she returns.

Jonas

Comment

I've done about 12 duels, and I have not been spawned yet, but attempted. It's just to avoid the situation. I've had no problem with it.

The spawning problem is when the bot counts a nonspawn kill as a spawn. It's even lamer cuz it happens more often when there is a nc situation, but only one gets a kill. This can be avioded tho, just give back a kill to not be lame. And then we all can be nice.

Also, I think stuckup lost a duel cuz the bot specced him for warping, and he did not do it.

Some bugs needs to be ironed out
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I shouldn't have to avoid the situation. People shouldn't be allowed to spawn.

Jonas

Comment

Okay lots of great ideas I see here. I've finally finished my last final and will start to add some of the better ones.

Btw - the last update includes a new command '!lag <name>' and the non-spawn counted as spawn bug should be fixed.

Thanks for all the ideas, I'll start seeing what can be done.
                  TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                  TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                  TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                    On the TWEL website it pushes games off the "View your duels" page such as Squadless's:

http://www.trenchwars.org/TWEL/index...profile&id=190

Would it be possible to make the older duels viewable, perhaps in a page format (Such as the forums) to save bandwidth, or just all on one page
                    Strongly agree with this suggestion.. would be a feature i would greatly welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by akf-0/g
                      would it be possible to have a refuse command on the Bot?
                      like u can refuse when ppl is challenging u and u dont wanna play
                      or....if u have set a notpaying time but u dont notice that is over and suddenly ppl want to challenge u...
                      just set !notplaying again

Comment

maybe it's good to make the commands for the bot shorter, typing challenge and especially removechallenge takes me quite some time, and by the time i have the sentence ready to be sent, someone else already challenged the person i wanted to challenge... removechallenge most times has to be done even faster, because you want to do that before someone accepts, i think 6 to 8 characters per command is a fair deal.

I use warp btw, i love it
                        Menno is a 1337 lamer! (5:0)

Comment

Originally posted by Mennoowh
                          maybe it's good to make the commands for the bot shorter, typing challenge and especially removechallenge takes me quite some time, and by the time i have the sentence ready to be sent, someone else already challenged the person i wanted to challenge... removechallenge most times has to be done even faster, because you want to do that before someone accepts, i think 6 to 8 characters per command is a fair deal.

I use warp btw, i love it
                          Use macro's for uelbot:!challenge and uelbot:!removechallenge if it's becoming a problem to use these commands over and over.

Comment

Another suggestion: I dont know if the current ranking system rewards rating points solely on the number of points you and your opponent had going into the match, but perhaps you could also add extra point for each one of your 10 lifes you have left by the end of the duel.

Comment

Has to be something wrong with the way rating changes are being calculated.

Positive rating change works fine. But when you get negative ratings change you lose 1 more point than stated in the "ratings change" column.

Jonas

Comment

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but in case they haven't, here's an idea; Add a !rank <name> command which shows something like the following... (i'll use myself as an example)

uelbot:!rank Stalfos <ZH>
                                Duelbot> No. 797 :: Rating [919] :: Wins [20] :: Losses [50]

Comment

Working...
                                X