Lol at ridiculous staff... again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at ridiculous staff... again.

BaseBot> skullspace lagged out or specced.
    BaseBot> skullspace lagged out!
    Mattey> ?help u mad lagcheating
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    Mattey> !sub skull:teh
    skullspace has been substituted by Teh Super
    Solacer> DOH
    (Geio)>whats up?
    skullspace> dling
    :Geio:check out his lag
    Mattey> come to arena
    Mattey> plz
    Geio> He does have good lag

ckpoon> gogogo
    Mattey> its ridic
    Mattey> spiking

Sir Chrono> fuck
    BurnZinger> heh...i think you should keep subbing and see how many people you can get in spec
    Geio> Yeah he is.
    ckpoon> fuck
    menomena> ez Lizard Fuel
    Lizard Fuel changed from Lancaster to Javelin
    5:renzi> jd?
    Mattey> ask him to turn off torrents
    dald> LOL
    Reward: 200 points
    Mattey> and reconnect
    Zinta> diee
    Geio> Yeah.
    ckpoon> ns
    dald> ez
    5:Evasive> renzi will be in if we jd
    5:Evasive> should be 100x-200x easier
    dald> gg
    u mad??> lol
    Mattey> cant believe youd lagcheat in go base
    Mattey> u mad
    Mattey> shows hos communities kill games
    Mattey> spec him already plz
    dald> wiw
    Geio> I did.
    dald> useless
    ckpoon> ns
    Geio> lemme check lag again
    u mad?? changed from Warbird to Spider
    dald> gg
    Mattey> spec him plz
    Mattey> for the game

Geio> I did. he has to reconnect.
    Next belim is starting. Last round's winner was Big Als! Type ?go baseelim to play
    The captain of Freq 1 has left the arena.
    dald> ns liz
    Lizard Fue> :>
    dald> amazing skil
    dald> gg
    ckpoon> nbs
    ckpoon> our spiders ... sigh
    dald> ya
    menomena (Shark) and Racist FUK (Shark) switched ships.
    :Geio:its clear hes lagcheating
    (Geio)>HES LAGGING AGAIN?
    (Geio)>HOLY FK
    :Geio:i like how it takes 8 minutes to do anything
    dald> thx mattey
    (Geio)>I made him reconnect.
    (Geio)>Slow your role mattey

Mattey> hes lagcheating
    u mad?? changed from Spider to Warbird
    Geio> Hes within base limits for now.
    dald> WOW
    dald> solace do u jus sui
    Mattey> ?help what is the deterrent to induce lag if it takes 10 minutes to get specced?
    (RoboHelp)>Lag is an overall assessment of your connection. Both packetloss and ping contribute to lag. To check your lag type ?lag.
    (RoboHelp)>If this is not helpful, type :RoboHelp:!summon to request live help.
    u mad?? changed from Warbird to Spider
    dald> ns liz
    dald> good stuff
    Lizard Fue> u mad?
    ckpoon> move to left
    ckpoon> terr
    dald> -1 mad
    ckpoon> wtf
    Solacer> L;KADJFF
    Mattey> ?help u mad is not within lag limits and still gets to play, why shouldnt i turn on torrents?
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Geio:
    (RoboHelp)>Please discontinue your use of the ?help command as Trench Wars Staff has deemed your requests
    (RoboHelp)>invalid or excessive.
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Geio:<Message>.
    Next belim is starting. Big Als has won 2 back to back! Type ?go baseelim to play
    dald> dodge
    Mattey> ?help i dont want geio taking my call, hes incompetent, can i have someone less terrible?
    (RoboHelp)>WARNING: We appreciate your input. However, your excessive abuse of the ?cheater or ?help command will not be tolerated further!
    Racist FUK> ..td
    Mattey> ?help who warned me? i havent recieved a pm since sending my second help call, how can i talk to someone if i dont know whos warning me?
    (RoboHelp)>I play Continuum a cant ya see, I play it everyday cause I'm so carefree I like to Shark you better believe, pullin those reps right outta my sleeve Put me in a Lanc and i'll kick da
    (RoboHelp)>If this is not helpful, type :RoboHelp:!summon to request live help.
    (RoboHelp)>You have been banned for abuse of the alert commands. I am sorry this had to happen. Your ban will likely expire in 24 hours. Goodbye!
    WARNING: Disconnected from server

Lol at trenchwars staff. "We cant do anything about lagcheating but if we cant help you we'll ban the fuck out of you if you use help 6 times."

Fucking incompetent douchebags all the way down from h.m.s. to shitty-ass geio. Running torrents in the rest of my games

Actually, I just looked back it was 5 help calls. 5 help calls is more of a detriment to this game than someone who is obviously lagcheating.

Of course I don't want u mad?? banned, I couldn't give a fuck less what happened to him, it's just you shouldn't be allowed to play when you're spiking from 100-350ms. This is exactly what happened last time, where instead of doing anything decisive, shitty-ass staff blames the person that reports it.

I also can't believe geio took this call. He doesn't know shit about anything. Staff has gotten even worse since I was on it. When I got kicked off staff for calling 2dragons a lagcheater... who was a lagcheater.

The inmates are running the asylum!!!!
    Last edited by Mattey; 01-14-2010, 01:47 AM.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Double posted to say I just realized that without legit cheaters like Cadet running around fucking everything up, TW staff has turned into suburban cops. Fat motherfuckers with nothing to do but enforce the most basic rules. Spamming help is like getting ticketed for a noise violation.

Eat my dick.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Why are you so angry mattey! I did nothing to you. Cheers

Comment

lol sorry matt , i should close my torrents if u pmed me before @.@

Comment

I'm sorry Geio. I was just nerd-raging at being banned.

Nevertheless, I don't think I should have been banned for abusing help!
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
            I'm sorry Geio. I was just nerd-raging at being banned.

Nevertheless, I don't think I should have been banned for abusing help!
            You need to shut the fuck up and realize that there's no possible way you can deduce what's legal and what isn't without the help of a staffer. Geio did his part and you felt the need to bitch and moan even further. Staff isn't going to lie to you and tell you someone is okay to play if they aren't. Euros play this game, people on wireless, and so forth. Lag isn't a new concept, thus we have rules to accomodate for everyone. You've played this game for years, you should know this. If you don't, well, I just told you. Now please, stop filling up my chat log with pure bullshit.
            Girl if it's alright,
            100%.

Comment

Oh god.

I have seen similar cases several times and think that's just plain wrong to ban someone like that. No one even tried to answer and help you, yet they find the time to ban you for help abuse.

You were just trying to get a competent staffer to help you with those help calls, yet no one answered after Geio. I think staff should take that ban hammer away for a while and try to communicate with the players, instead of relying on automated !tells and banning people that don't really deserve to be banned.

Both parties are at fault in this case. You for doing those help calls after getting warned (by some idiot, who had time to warn you but not help you) and the staff for ignoring you completely after Geios failed attempt of helping you out.

-_-

Comment

its obvious some staffers still dont know how to act with people lagging in different arenas in tw. you dont have to fuxking ban everyone but at least make sure they get locked in spec until they have decent lag that doesnt ruin the game for everyone else.

geio obviously didnt know what to do and you should probably blame his superiors and not him :/
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Too bad I couldn't witness this unfortunate event and his lag, but if it really was as bad as you said (and I choose to believe you) then one should not be allowed to play with that lag.

It's worse than MY LAG. Is that even fucking possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                    its obvious some staffers still dont know how to act with people lagging in different arenas in tw. you dont have to fuxking ban everyone but at least make sure they get locked in spec until they have decent lag that doesnt ruin the game for everyone else.

geio obviously didnt know what to do and you should probably blame his superiors and not him :/

Actually I did know what I was doing, and I did the right thing. Thank you. Also as Broly has pretty much hit the nail on this coffin. Good night' B)

Comment

biggest problem, and i've seen this consistently over my years of being on and off staff, is this:

staffers are basically taught from the get go to be pussies. we're taught to use banning as a last resort. the second a player starts crying "abuse! abuse! such and such staffer banned me! abuse of power!" the collective staff asshole puckers.

my personal take on this situation has been, and always will be, if you can't fight fair in a free, community driven game, go fuck yourself. i'm not afraid to be tough with anyone if i have reasonable doubt as to their good intentions, or lack thereof i should say.

most staffers start sweating when faced with a situation where they have to get tough, though. and like i said, it's a learned behavior. it's the collective staff atmosphere that causes this reticence.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I always spec anyone who is above any of the lag limits specified by staff, or even seems to be eating a ton visually.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Staff is a joke nowadays and its been for a long time

just look at how they handled it, first of all he asks for another staffer which is legit, nobody answers him, but instead they're sending him useless messages with robohelp and then they ban him, what the fuck is wrong with you

staff nowadays, djee
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

More bans the merrier. Also tking in pub is a problem, should ban those fuckers without warning.

Comment

I always specced the laggers in my events. Otherwise they ruin the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X