No announcement yet.

Lol at ridiculous staff... again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh... ok, what is your point? What are you trying to say? Why am I at fault?
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
      Uh... ok, what is your point? What are you trying to say? Why am I at fault?
      You're boring... go argue with the pubbers.

Comment

personally Im on Matteys side because Im pissed that the few base games I play these days there is always some idiot abusing their lag ruining the game.

When I report I get the same standard weird msg by some random staffer who checks the cheater from window mode and says "he is within limits". Then I have to stop playing and explain to the guy that if he actually looks at the game and see what the player is doing he can see for himself that its insane and not allowed. After 4 minutes or so the staffer might have finally told him to reconnect and when the player do so the staffer leaves the arena thinking he was awesome and should be promoted to smod anytime soon.

After this the player comes back and of course he has the same lag so I have to start reporting again. If I get the same staffer responding he pms me from another arena "but I asked him to reconnect.." ending with either a "stop complaining and play" or a "stfu" from all the *nice and good* staffers we have. If I dont get the same staffer (this happends more often, it seems like when a staffer has taken a call recently he suddenly dissapears so he cant follow it up) I have to start everything over again.

The result of this is always the same. I get frustrated because I have to type to a staffer while playing while the lagger can keep enjoying his game with maybe only two reconnectings as a disrupture.

so yeah, I understand Mattey and it sucks.
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Mantra said it better than I could. Getting someone specced is an exercise in frustration.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Broly View Post
            pretty sure my act of conduct on the forums doesn't reflect in game, otherwise kthx would've been gone long ago. people always say 'staff sucks, etc' but in reality, you're just complaining just to jump on the bandwagon. you don't know how staff operates, nor anything behind the scenes for that matter. so why are you acting like you do?

mattey, this issue is almost identical to one you had not so long back. and i was a part of that issue. i don't have to be there to be notified by geio or any other staffer what occured, because i trust my other staffers.
            if you have an itch, scratch it..
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

hey all you oldtimers out there

let's get back on track and save trench wars staff?

i'll come back if you do as well
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Its hard to try after all this time, I try to save it but I get warnings from Ara for "being too mean" to people and Spacehiker doesn't understand the separation of forum/game when it comes to trying to punish people. I mean it would really have to start much higher than just older players rejoining staff it would have to be like.. good staffers who aren't gigantic vaginas being much higher up in the chain of command.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                X