Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
    Staff is a joke nowadays and its been for a long time

just look at how they handled it, first of all he asks for another staffer which is legit, nobody answers him, but instead they're sending him useless messages with robohelp and then they ban him, what the fuck is wrong with you

staff nowadays, djee
    Thank god you're not on staff anymore, all you did was bitch and moan.

To ask for another staffer in a situation where a mod that's been on staff for over half a year can easily assess is fucking stupid. Geio knows the limits, he knows how to handle it. Mattey simple wanted another staffer to try to win over someone else for his idiotic cause. He's been warned over things like this before, and banned. Next time the same outcome probably won't be as lenient.
    Girl if it's alright,
    100%.

Comment

Why are staff jumping on eachothers cocks over this?

Staff has gone down the shitter steadily in the last god knows how many years, and it shows no signs of slowing down.

P.S. FREE MATTEY! :wub:
      Displaced> I get pussy every day
      Displaced> I'm rich
      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
      Thors> prolly
      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

I think everyone knows this is the worst staff ever with only a few exceptions, I dont even know who leads this anymore, the most important and influential ones are either gone or dont care anymore. And Broly that answer sums it all on how staff shouldnt act..

and more importantly, HMS should be axed asap. -_-
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

Im still around for another day or two Stayon.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Help! I'm being opressed!

Broly makes my point better than I ever could. He wasn't there, doesn't know anything about the situation, but knows that I am only "bitching and moaning."

We need more staffers like you, Broly, you are doing a lot to help this zone.

Saying you need a bot or staff to know when someone is lagcheating is simply wrong. I've played this game for (too) many years. I know the difference between a euro lagging (whats up turban!) to a wireless connection (shout out to stayon) and this guy, who was obviously downloading.

Geio put him in spec for 10 seconds then left. It took him 10 minutes to put him in spec... then he was in spec for 10 seconds. This is how we handle suspicious lag in Trench Wars.

Once again Martyr Mattey is right, and staff can lick my taint from the front to the back.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Soooooooooo what's the point? Is there a certain answer that people are expecting here? I'm on the edge of my seat in suspense... or was this post just rhetorical?

Why are people not on staff more sure of how to do staff's job than staff themselves? why aren't those people on staff? or is testing the system their job? where am i? is this the twilight zone? why don't people talk about the good things people do anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                Saying you need a bot or staff to know when someone is lagcheating is simply wrong. I've played this game for (too) many years. I know the difference between a euro lagging (whats up turban!) to a wireless connection (shout out to stayon) and this guy, who was obviously downloading.

Serious question: What characteristics in each 'type' of lag make them so different from each other that they are so easily identifiable by everyone else other than those with powers of staff?

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                  I think everyone knows this is the worst staff ever with only a few exceptions, I dont even know who leads this anymore, the most important and influential ones are either gone or dont care anymore. And Broly that answer sums it all on how staff shouldnt act..

and more importantly, HMS should be axed asap. -_-
                  pretty sure my act of conduct on the forums doesn't reflect in game, otherwise kthx would've been gone long ago. people always say 'staff sucks, etc' but in reality, you're just complaining just to jump on the bandwagon. you don't know how staff operates, nor anything behind the scenes for that matter. so why are you acting like you do?

mattey, this issue is almost identical to one you had not so long back. and i was a part of that issue. i don't have to be there to be notified by geio or any other staffer what occured, because i trust my other staffers.
                  Girl if it's alright,
                  100%.

Comment

If I ran staff, people who've played the game longer than a year would get an instant ban for breaking any of the rules even ONCE with no exceptions and without a word. I mean seriously. Why should someone who has been playing for so long be forewarned for abusing ?help? I mean if it was Lag Abuse and the player is TRYING to work with you, then a bit of leniency will be applied but to someone who purposely avoids talking to someone else because they have an ego the size of a planet and then uses that excuse to find trouble because they are frustrated of something they feel helpless in controlling? I would rather let a 'mild' lagger play than let a rude unappreciative self-serving son of a bitch diss me and go behind my back with fireworks, bells, and whistles to make themselves look like the innocent one and parade around being victimized.

Comment

The characteristic that is telling is the way they spike. It's difficult to explain, but if you've played the game for any amount of time it is instantly recognizable.

Lagcheating isn't even the right word. It's not like I wanted him banned, because anyone could have been d/ling on his connection. But, it was obvious someone was downloading on his connection. If TW wasn't completely nonsensical, his tinfo could be posted and I'd be proven right (again.)

Broly, I was on staff before you, I know how it operates. Sycophantic suck-ups get promoted to your position. Chaos emeralds ensues.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                        If I ran staff, people who've played the game longer than a year would get an instant ban for breaking any of the rules even ONCE with no exceptions and without a word. I mean seriously. Why should someone who has been playing for so long be forewarned for abusing ?help? I mean if it was Lag Abuse and the player is TRYING to work with you, then a bit of leniency will be applied but to someone who purposely avoids talking to someone else because they have an ego the size of a planet and then uses that excuse to find trouble because they are frustrated of something they feel helpless in controlling? I would rather let a 'mild' lagger play than let a rude unappreciative self-serving son of a bitch diss me and go behind my back with fireworks, bells, and whistles to make themselves look like the innocent one and parade around being victimized.
                        This post is irrelevant and makes you look butt-hurt.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

This post is meaningless and makes you look cornered.

Comment

Lol at trenchwars staff. "We cant do anything about lagcheating but if we cant help you we'll ban the fuck out of you if you use help 6 times."

Fucking incompetent douchebags all the way down from h.m.s. to shitty-ass geio. Running torrents in the rest of my games

Actually, I just looked back it was 5 help calls. 5 help calls is more of a detriment to this game than someone who is obviously lagcheating.

Of course I don't want u mad?? banned, I couldn't give a fuck less what happened to him, it's just you shouldn't be allowed to play when you're spiking from 100-350ms. This is exactly what happened last time, where instead of doing anything decisive, shitty-ass staff blames the person that reports it.

I also can't believe geio took this call. He doesn't know shit about anything. Staff has gotten even worse since I was on it. When I got kicked off staff for calling 2dragons a lagcheater... who was a lagcheater.

The inmates are running the asylum!!!!

Originally posted by Mattey

Comment

The characteristic that is telling is the way they spike. It's difficult to explain, but if you've played the game for any amount of time it is instantly recognizable.

Lagcheating isn't even the right word. It's not like I wanted him banned, because anyone could have been d/ling on his connection. But, it was obvious someone was downloading on his connection. If TW wasn't completely nonsensical, his tinfo could be posted and I'd be proven right (again.)

Broly, I was on staff before you, I know how it operates. Sycophantic suck-ups get promoted to your position. Chaos emeralds ensues.
                              You were right in which he WAS specced and told to fix his lag by Geio. Your impatience in the situation got you banned. Your actions afterwards got you this thread. Your responses and choice of words got you enemies and people who will no longer take you seriously like all the other people on this game who rather act like 10 year olds and pretend they're responsible enough to have a word in anything. Sycophantic suck-ups? Argue this. How do you not sound like you're trying to do the same for whomever you're trying to get a laugh out of on these forums? If there really were something to work with in the staff system, you would take it directly to those who can help you and not to the public like it was a show... unless of course you plan to run a circus or a late night talk show.

Comment

and you didn't last very long, so that doesn't tell me very much at all. please, stop crying.
                                Girl if it's alright,
                                100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X