No announcement yet.

Lol at ridiculous staff... again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matt , i give up since when hms is mod in trenchwars....

Comment

bad thread full of bad people
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Yawn.

I stuck to issues, people took ad hominem attacks because they knew I was banned unjustly. I don't expect anything to change.

I would like to know the dick-less staffer that banned me though. Step up sonny son son, explain your actions. Or not, whatever.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Broly View Post
          and you didn't last very long, so that doesn't tell me very much at all. please, stop crying.
          I didn't last long because I'm not a sycophantic suck-up. But yeah, you're right, staff is always right in every situation. You're a fucking bitch.

Please stop crying in my thread.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

C'mon mattey... You completely ignored me and every single word I said! Why must you cower? Why? Our last debate didn't go down like that last time we talked and the topic was less controversial! I'm disappointed.
            <INSERT SMILEY F:PR AFFECT>

You weren't unjustly banned. Like a man who kills another in self defense. He can defend it was in self defense but it doesn't change the fact that he killed a man.

Comment

Haha, You can't edit for some reason, it just time's out. I was going to reply that your posts are not helping your case of not being butt-hurt.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if you're criticizing me or what you're even trying to say.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I was unjustly banned. No staffer talked to me after my second help call. This is not how a healthy staff acts...

Looks like we have

A staff infection.

Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                  Haha, You can't edit for some reason, it just time's out. I was going to reply that your posts are not helping your case of not being butt-hurt.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if you're criticizing me or what you're even trying to say.
                  Yah people tend to take in whatever they want to believe. It happens. And the way you phrase your words and present your posts, I'm surprised that a butt-hurt response is not what you were expecting. I'm just trying to prove you wrong for the sake of... proving your ass wrong!

Comment

I'm still unsure of what you're talking about. Am I wrong because I spammed help (5 times over 5 minutes) or am I wrong because I made a thread about it? Or am I just wrong... or what? Give me a thesis statement sir.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I was unjustly banned. No staffer talked to me after my second help call. This is not how a healthy staff acts...
                      There has already been an agreement that staff was unable to help you properly and that you abused help... why is there still a problem?

Comment

To that conclusion, this thread should be moved to "useless crap".

Comment

Or Recycled Humor . . . get it?

Comment

My joke was infinitely better.

Also, there was no agreement that staff was unable to help me properly. Show me this agreement. Do you construct arguments out of whole-cloth? Why am I responding to a retarded-ass troll with a depressing anime-related avatar?

I don't know.
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I'm still unsure of what you're talking about. Am I wrong because I spammed help (5 times over 5 minutes) or am I wrong because I made a thread about it? Or am I just wrong... or what? Give me a thesis statement sir.
                              This one was made of %100 cotton.

Comment

My joke was infinitely better.

Also, there was no agreement that staff was unable to help me properly. Show me this agreement. Do you construct arguments out of whole-cloth? Why am I responding to a retarded-ass troll with a depressing anime-related avatar?

I don't know.
                                You're responding to me cause I have valid arguments you don't know how to respond to except by questions and confusion. Oh and the profile is like 8 years old and I don't care to edit it because it makes for good conversation... like when people move to trying to insult the things around me instead of... i don't know... argue the point. But of course, I'm not making points... I'm just constructing them of whole-cloth.

Comment

Working...
                                X