Add more ships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add more ships?

Would it be to hard to add other ship? I have no idea what goes on behind close doors. I was just wondering would it be too hard? Let me know.. I want to play Levi and terr.... cause iam new.

I think the two ships that should be added alongside is a terr, which should take place in the wb arena, and sharks, would should take place in jav arena.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

LANC AND WEASEL4LIFE
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Eugene
        I think the two ships that should be added alongside is a terr, which should take place in the wb arena, and sharks, would should take place in jav arena.
        I'd put them both in the jav arena. Terr tends to focus on being able to manuever around obstacles, and the warbird arena is just too open. If you are going to do a terr option though, you'd have to have the bot green each person a burst every thirty seconds, or the match would take forever.

Comment

lancasters really need to be in too
          Menno is a 1337 lamer! (5:0)

Comment

Originally posted by Mennoowh
            lancasters really need to be in too
            MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

I'd be worried about Levi bombs being fired and hitting a wall which could kill another player in another duel.
              DELETED

Comment

Here's what's wrong with duelling in:

Levis: Self explanatory. Watching grass grow is more action packed.

Terriers: Have you ever played a terr baseelim? Talk about a yawn-a-thon.

Weasels: Hardcore. Imagine two of them in an arena of that size, shooting at each other, score is still 0-0...a week later.

Lancasters: They're called f***ing warbirds!

Sharks: Why bother? How would you get kills if you can't green shrap? It's hard enough in ?go bomberman.

Comment

I think RudyH summed it up pretty well. Even our spider side of things is a little slow compared to wb/javs:

Total Time Playing
                  League D:H:M:S
                  Dueling 23:23:42:00
                  Javelin 17:09:24:48
                  Spider 4:00:31:46

If enough support is shown, we may consider adding another ship to next season, however at this time I don't think there is enough.
                  TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                  TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                  TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Well, I think it's pretty unfair to make such a comparison. Warbirds and javelin (yes, there is other elims votable, but how often do they get the most votes?) elims have been around and got a player base much bigger than the ones for the other ships.
                    (Edit: Spider duels seems to take less time than the other types...but I have no stats so I cannot know for sure)

Personally, I think sharkduels would be cool in javboxes...there is nothing more fun than sharkelims :P

(And spidersduels should be held in base-boxes)
                    Last edited by Malladrin; 05-14-2003, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
                      If enough support is shown, we may consider adding another ship to next season, however at this time I don't think there is enough.
                      Dueling Arena: Warbirds and Lancasters
                      Base Arena: Javelins and Sharks

Note: No spiders.

Comment

i <3 you staflos.

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
                          I think RudyH summed it up pretty well. Even our spider side of things is a little slow compared to wb/javs:

Total Time Playing
                          League D:H:M:S
                          Dueling 23:23:42:00
                          Javelin 17:09:24:48
                          Spider 4:00:31:46

this is a season?
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                            this is a season?
                            no, a day
                            Menno is a 1337 lamer! (5:0)

Comment

Working...
                            X