Rest in Peace Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for some reason due took the name barton after joe barton
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

waiting for someone like izor to ruin this thread for posting it on a game forum styll

rip joe _
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

not joe_underscore
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I believe I met Joe through -final- but we were good buds long after I left -f-. In fact I had the privilege of having him on Style and even though he wasn't in his prime it was still fun to see him compete. Last I recall he was involved in track and doing quite well with it, and also working and going to school. It's a shame to lose such a good person.
          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
          3:Best> see it coming
          3:Best> sad

Comment

We should all be like Joe: http://www.belikejoe.com/

Found the site on google, don't know if it's him for sure, but he died in a car accident 1.5 years ago, ran track and his name is Joe Barton, so..

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
              We should all be like Joe: http://www.belikejoe.com/

Found the site on google, don't know if it's him for sure, but he died in a car accident 1.5 years ago, ran track and his name is Joe Barton, so..
              Yup that's the website dedicated to him made by his family. I'm probably the only person on SS who had him on Facebook and that's how I found out.
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

That's really sad to hear. It sucks to hear about anyone from this small community passing away.

Comment

unless its somebody we all don't like

we dont hear enough of that
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Shit rip Joe
                    A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

He was a great jav duelist and we clashed heads many a time in TWEL. Rest in peace.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

Belated thoughts to his family.

I see he was an organ donor, which is great. I encourage everyone to consider this way of giving back. But I also encourage everyone to think carefully before listing yourself as an organ donor on your drivers license here in the US. It may be best to let the harried first year interns make their emergency room decisions independent of whether or not you are an organ donor. If the worst happens, your family can then inform them of your legal consent for organ donation. This also has the added benefit of having your family involved in the process, easing some of their pain.
                        Last edited by Ephemeral; 01-26-2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                          unless its somebody we all don't like

we dont hear enough of that

It doesn't matter if it's someone we don't like. A life lost is a life lost. I didn't know Joe but sorry to hear it. God rest his soul.
                          A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

i thought this was about joemoma...only joe related alias i know, nevertheless rip
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Yeah, always sad to hear about any bad news such as this. I unfortunately haven't met Joe but I'm sure he was a great guy as most of you have said. Rest in peace..
                              (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                              5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                              1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                              1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

rip joe...good guy
                                Cracklin Oat Bran. Kid Tested, Staffer Approved.
                                ?go hockey -WarkWark

2:Rob D> southern, are you female...please don't lie
                                2:southerngal> i m a girl
                                pH> if you're a girl then how are you on the internet?
                                pH> no computers in the kitchen

Kthx> guys going to QQ because he can no longer 4v4 pew pew. LOL

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by ph:
                                (RoboHelp)>FU stands for F**k You.
                                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :pH:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                                X