Rest in Peace Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by death row View Post
    If I recall correctly, I believe it was season 10 and Dice won that game. No fault of Joe's, though. He did more than his part. Like he always did.

Epi, didn't Joe have a monster game versus Light in the playoffs in TWLJ? I believe that was Light's first year. And that Light's jav team was very good. He had close to 18 kills himself.
    Joe had some big games for Elu, including the first LJ Season ever, Season 5 - when Elu started the year 0-3 in leagues and went on to win the championship - with players like Joe & Psymorph contributing alot. Talented jav, great personality on chat.

Comment

Geez I hope you all practice what you preach, I personally have driven drunk and ridden with people who were drunk. I don't anymore now that I am older but honestly who here hasn't gotten drunk and taken a ride with some bitch somewhere or taken some bitch somewhere.

I didn't know Joe so I don't really feel bad, we played at the same time but I don't really talk to any javs so.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Geez I hope you all practice what you preach, I personally have driven drunk and ridden with people who were drunk. I don't anymore now that I am older but honestly who here hasn't gotten drunk and taken a ride with some bitch somewhere or taken some bitch somewhere.

I didn't know Joe so I don't really feel bad, we played at the same time but I don't really talk to any javs so.
        Absolutely. When I was younger, like Joe's age, I've made those mistakes too. Obviously looking back at it now, I know it was real risky and I used bad judgement. That's why I'm not mad at Joe, I'm just sad. Because he was the unlucky one. While a lot of us got lucky and now that we're older we won't put ourselves in that situation. I know I won't, I've got an 18 month old daughter and I can't be stupid like that now.

Just sucks that Joe wasn't lucky like some of us, ya know. =/
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I agree, I just don't appreciate the holier than thou attitude from the people who want the girl to die or something, when we have all done it.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I agree, I just don't appreciate the holier than thou attitude from the people who want the girl to die or something, when we have all done it.
            Agreed. At first, I didn't know the true story. I was REAL angry at her because I thought she was the one who crashed into Joe and that caused his death. But when I found out they were in the same car together, I mean, it's just one of those sad situations.
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I didn't know him, I can't say I ever talked to him, but that doesn't make it any less upsetting to lose someone so young and someone from this community. You know, for hardcore TW players I can't say how many can be considered core players, names that you'd recognize. Maybe 2-3 thousand... We've lost more than our share already.

Reminds me of burial....
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Er I've never driven drunk, nor have any of my good friends. One of my friends in undergrad did a few times and we all yelled at him and refused to get in the car with him ever again after he told us.

I'm glad you don't do it anymore though. It's a dumb thing to do not only because you can hurt yourself, but you can hurt innocent bystanders too.
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

YEa epi well thats good and all but the average young man in America has driven drunk. I have and I hate myself for doing it but hell I drove home drunk last night from a long night of watching the game and playing beer pong. Luckily for me I waited till around 4 AM to sober up a bit but I was certainly still intoxicated enough to get a DUI for sure. There is a difference between driving while boligerantly drunk and driving after having a few beers and being over the limit. From what it seems Joe and this girl were both boligerantly drunk and thats when real bad accidents can happen.

In regaurds to this girlsl sentencing: I dont know how fair it is to say this girl deserves 15 years in prison. Especially on a first offense. Maybe if this was a repeat offense she would deserve a maximun sentence but I believe in a second chance, hell I got one myself and I'm very thankful. Like Jack said, in order to move on you must forgive first.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

elusive is dead? that sucks

R.I.P.
                    lilwade <ER> entered arena
                    lilwade <E> STAB I LOVE YOU IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!
                    lilwade <ER> left arena

want proof? http://i43.tinypic.com/1zv9a35.jpg

Comment

TW is dying. ...literally... =(

RiP Joe. i remember he was a good guy.

Comment

This is sorry to hear it's even hard to comprehend...I played quite a few time's against him and actually spoken to him on numerous times...by far a great player and a great person. My thought's go out with his friends and family. RIP buddy

Comment

I played with joe in pirates, i dont remember to much about him,but he was a nice guy. This is sad
                          R.I.P
                          http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

89 would like to pay his respects

3:megaman89> i made disq axe joe
                            3:megaman89> joe said to disq either me or meg
                            3:megaman89> he axed joe then he ended up dieing in car accident
                            3:megaman89> moral of story, dnt fuk wit me
                            3:draft> LOL
                            3:EvilDeed> ROFL
                            3:Champion> thats jut rude
                            3:Champion> real talk
                            3:megaman89> joe was a prick
                            3:Champion> LOL
                            3:Champion> i still member
                            3:draft> ya iuno why ppl call him a nice guy
                            3:megaman89> id piss on his grave
                            3:Champion> when jrahen beat him 1v1
                            3:Champion> in lj
                            3:megaman89> no matter how big of a douche some1 is
                            3:megaman89> when they die they automatically become a nice guy
                            3:draft> bout to paste what u said meg to the 'rip joe' thread
                            3:megaman89> dont even think bout it phiz, ill just deny it
                            3:EvilDeed> loL
                            3:megaman89> not that i care wut his nerdy friends think
                            3:megaman89> glad that pos died
                            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

I was there I saw it all..LOL

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                              89 would like to pay his respects

3:megaman89> i made disq axe joe
                              3:megaman89> joe said to disq either me or meg
                              3:megaman89> he axed joe then he ended up dieing in car accident
                              3:megaman89> moral of story, dnt fuk wit me
                              3:draft> LOL
                              3:EvilDeed> ROFL
                              3:Champion> thats jut rude
                              3:Champion> real talk
                              3:megaman89> joe was a prick
                              3:Champion> LOL
                              3:Champion> i still member
                              3:draft> ya iuno why ppl call him a nice guy
                              3:megaman89> id piss on his grave
                              3:Champion> when jrahen beat him 1v1
                              3:Champion> in lj
                              3:megaman89> no matter how big of a douche some1 is
                              3:megaman89> when they die they automatically become a nice guy
                              3:draft> bout to paste what u said meg to the 'rip joe' thread
                              3:megaman89> dont even think bout it phiz, ill just deny it
                              3:EvilDeed> loL
                              3:megaman89> not that i care wut his nerdy friends think
                              3:megaman89> glad that pos died
                              sigpic

Comment

it's not that when someone dies they become a 'nice guy' it's that he's dead and it's only respectful that if you don't have something nice to say, to not say anything.

Basically, megaman is a classless cunt. Fairly certain others would agree.
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X