Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell does the flu start every year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accidentally kong'd your thread wark
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
      I think you may have read what I wrote wrong. Colds usually occur when it's cold outside. By the way, a Cold is a virus too. The cold will weaken the immune system, making it more susceptible by another virus like the Flu. I was just using it as an example.
      You had actually misread what I typed and wrote a lot of nonsense, but I knew that, I was just poking fun at you.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Well there had to be a first flu somewhere in history.
        Microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses have existed long before multi-celled organisms. Stop acting as though the flu only exists to inconvenience you.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          accidentally kong'd your thread wark
          where is kong
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

It doesn't inconvenience me because I never get sick, I was just asking a question you fucking stupid liberal.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              you fucking stupid liberal.
              35 posts. Not bad.

Comment

king king aint got shit on the flu

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

nancy pelosi uncorks a bottle of it and dumps it in the washington dc water supply every october
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I didn’t jump into this misinformation fest for one reason. Years ago in small retail store I owned I was trying to educate a lady about how biological filtration worked. I spent 10 minutes telling her about Nitrosomonas microorganisms and their role in the conversion of waste into nitrates. She was very pleased with the help and as she walked out the door she said, “thank you very much, I am going to go home and tell my husband how much you know about micro-orgasms.”

Comment

lulz

Comment

Oh sweet jesus.

This thread is painful. PAINFUL. I couldn't read most of it. The ignorance was just too much.

But to add to the discussion, another possible reason for influenza reaching more people in the winter months is that virus particles are more stable at lower temperatures (i.e. can survive longer outside of their hosts, either us or other animals)
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV View Post
                          Oh sweet jesus.

This thread is painful. PAINFUL. I couldn't read most of it. The ignorance was just too much.

But to add to the discussion, another possible reason for influenza reaching more people in the winter months is that virus particles are more stable at lower temperatures (i.e. can survive longer outside of their hosts, either us or other animals)
                          Uhh what Louis said
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

And also people tend to drink too little during those cooler months, making them more vulnerable.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.

anything that comes in contact with our body has potential to hurt us, but most of the time we can fight it. That's why you can't exactly die from AIDS, aids just rapes your immune system and THEN you die from some bullshit like a cold or the flu.

my $.02
                              ?

ty salubrious
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

These are the questions that keep me up at night

Also why revive?
                                (Children)>hunted for life
                                (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                                :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Working...
                                X