This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    if maverick's sarcasm is backed by fact, and the bot server really is that skimpy on hardware, it's time to get serious about fund raising and donations. a server with a gig of ram isn't a server at all.

we (the public) need to know what hardware is currently in the server. we need to know if any parts can be re-used in the building of a new server. and once we know what parts are needed, we can set a budget and start working toward getting the money together.

everyone's tired of the (nearly) constant crashes. it's time to step up and drop down some dough. that's all there is to it.
    Regardless of the problem why dont we start the fund raising or get serious abuout find a goal to try and get. Even if we get the problem fixed what is going to keep this problem from occuring again? Once the problem is fixed we would be able to have money to use for upgrades on server or for what ever we need most. I dont think its a question of if we should it should be a question of how quickly we can start... Get dat money..money...ya ya
    Cracklin Oat Bran. Kid Tested, Staffer Approved.
    ?go hockey -WarkWark

2:Rob D> southern, are you female...please don't lie
    2:southerngal> i m a girl
    pH> if you're a girl then how are you on the internet?
    pH> no computers in the kitchen

Kthx> guys going to QQ because he can no longer 4v4 pew pew. LOL

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by ph:
    (RoboHelp)>FU stands for F**k You.
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :pH:<Message>.

Comment

don't usually post at such threads or anything but i totally agree with jones and kthx. Many features of some bots (such as accuracy % for example) are completely useless imo, and some bots are completely useless. (eventbot????) like Jones said twd/tw was much more enjoyable with simple bots and staff actually doing the stuff some bots do atm. if there's not enough staff to handle such things, go recruit more.

not gonna say shit about coding because i know as much about coding as pope knows about vaginas. im sure majority of the tw community just want things running smoothly without bots who can tell me the size of my dick.

read about 60% of this thread, tell me if im missing something

Comment

lovely staff convo
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
          Did you even play when TWD was first launched? The first TWD season was the best out of every reset since then. There were over 100 squads on the TWDD ladder, and maybe 50 on both TWJD and TWBD ladder. The top competition was completely different, you actually had to be good to win a TWLD title then, not just be a good shark or whatever. TWD rarely crashed, Mythrandir did a great job.

Elim arenas HAD TO be made bigger because the arena was just too full. Sure there were many more people in the zone back then, but there was no need of a flashy GAME OVER after each round, there was no need of counting Accuracy of shots fired every odd second or whatever this bot is counting now. Elim was fine with Robo Ref, except fora small avg bug which was fixed.

This zone's problem is that every damn new guy who can code/create something wants to create something new and shitty to feel important while chasing away the core-members of the zone who just want a functional elim.

TWLD finals had 250 people in the arena, what do you think people want the most out of a zone? fishies version #214234?

Pubs, elims, duel, pracs, twd, twl -> go

+1
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

This is the reason why most of decision making is made inside staff. People who don't know half of what's going on always have an opinion. How about you give some credit to the guys that have worked hard for supplying us with better gaming experience. Really, I personally don't care of your +1s when you have no idea of the bigger picture. If you are so keen on partisipating in decision making join staff, oh wait we only accept people who are some what stable and mature. How about this thread get locked.
            Ara / AraGee / Death
            SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
            SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
            TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
            ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X