Fwee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fwee

Crivens, people are still here! I even recognise some of them. Truly incredible. It's pleasant to know that Trench Wars hasn't quite collapsed into a horrid spike-pit of spiky horridness. Yet.

I was just passing by and some twang of memory from time past urged me to see if my forum account was still active, and if it was, to post a suitably sardonic "hello" message. With traditional British words like "chav" and "crikey" and the like.

So... hello! Are you all having a fabtastic time? I have been!

If the crazy son-of-a-guns at SSC Billing Operations Central Command HQ were more sympathetic to my lost password request I might have dropped in, refreshed my 0-10 elim skillz and said hi personally to a few folks, but several years of stasis and accute lack of memory is obviously a weak excuse, so therefore I must be an evil haxor. Bit of a bugger, that...

Enough of my unsightly QQing. I'm sure there are still plenty of Brits keeping the flag flying! Maybe, should the stars align aright, I may return as one of them sometime.

In the meanwhile, I hope you continue to enjoy your 2D spaceship game. TTFN...
    Old git and mostly harmless former captain of British Squad

El oh oh oh oh oh el exclamation point

Comment

Hey, Valiant!

Nice to see you are still alive and kicking after all this time.

Comment

Hey Val, how's it going Just get in game with another nickname and try to contact PoliX or Mom to get your old name back cheers!
        Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
        24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
        1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

I believe this is the website for name / squad related things;

http://billing.subspaceonline.com/

make a New Ticket :wub:

Mom or PoliX will help ya out

Comment

BRO! What's up?! I lost your email from before dude, haven't talked to you in ages, hope you're all well!

I've been lacking a little activity in the game as of recently but it's awesome to see you show your face, and yeah, get another ticket sent, and maybe ?message the guys mentioned above and they'll get your name back.

But yeah, definitely good to see you again, PM me your email or something and keep in touch! =)
            (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
            5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
            1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
            1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Working...
            X