No announcement yet.

Idea: Big Bullets for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also that only happens with certain tiles, depending how well filled they are in the tileset. :fear:

Comment

exactly, overlap by a pixel or two. which is why i said:

not to mention, the netcode with regard to prediction is nowhere near good enough for anyone to be worried about aim at a pixel level.

dude's trying to act like he's so good that big bullets throw him off his game. gimme a break.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I agree with burnt on this one. You should enable big bullets in the settings and then when the player gets better and he doesn't want them anymore. Then there should be the option to turn them off in the game settings, just like you can turn ship roll and exploding bombs off etc..
        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          exactly, overlap by a pixel or two. which is why i said:

not to mention, the netcode with regard to prediction is nowhere near good enough for anyone to be worried about aim at a pixel level.

dude's trying to act like he's so good that big bullets throw him off his game. gimme a break.
          it's different in a TWDD or TWLD map. It's wide open space. Bullets flying, anybody who can see the bullets more clearly will be able to react quicker.

Turb's example is true, but that is in base or pub game. The only real obstacles in a twdd match are rocks, which most people dont rely too heavily for cover.

Burnt is talking from a warbirds perspective.
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
            it's different in a TWDD or TWLD map. It's wide open space. Bullets flying, anybody who can see the bullets more clearly will be able to react quicker.

Turb's example is true, but that is in base or pub game. The only real obstacles in a twdd match are rocks, which most people dont rely too heavily for cover.

Burnt is talking from a warbirds perspective.
            Rocks? What are those? :fear:

(Over1.bm2 / Over3.bm2)

(Over2.bm2)

sob. I should switch away from my custom settings that I made, back to defaults!

Comment

Big bullets are great, but the bullets from ?Go boki are better than the ones posted before.

@turban: no wonder u have never won twl with those newby rock over bm2's
              1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
              1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

lol I have had those rocks for 2 days, dildor. B)

and they're pink now, like this:

was bored of old graphics, bite me.

Comment

Working...
                X