Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you banning people for telling the truth???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you banning people for telling the truth???

This doesn't make sense to me... Kthx gets banned for telling the truth.

Jones gets banned for this post??

Did you even play when TWD was first launched? The first TWD season was the best out of every reset since then. There were over 100 squads on the TWDD ladder, and maybe 50 on both TWJD and TWBD ladder. The top competition was completely different, you actually had to be good to win a TWLD title then, not just be a good shark or whatever. TWD rarely crashed, Mythrandir did a great job.

Elim arenas HAD TO be made bigger because the arena was just too full. Sure there were many more people in the zone back then, but there was no need of a flashy GAME OVER after each round, there was no need of counting Accuracy of shots fired every odd second or whatever this bot is counting now. Elim was fine with Robo Ref, except fora small avg bug which was fixed.

This zone's problem is that every damn new guy who can code/create something wants to create something new and shitty to feel important while chasing away the core-members of the zone who just want a functional elim.

TWLD finals had 250 people in the arena, what do you think people want the most out of a zone? fishies version #214234?

Pubs, elims, duel, pracs, twd, twl -> go

really? This post is exactly what the players of trenchwars think like. No one gives a fuck about your eventbots or anything else you keep doing to fuck up our zone. Every single day that more and more bots don't work because of new shitty bots you all halfheartedly made... and YES YOU DID NOT PUT ENOUGH TIME IN THE BOTS, THEY ARE SHIT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT FINISH THEM... the zone dies faster and faster and faster.

This game is going to shit... and FAST. Start listening to the players who actually care about this game or go be staff in an empty zone ARA and the rest of you. I'm sure you can feel mature and powerful then when no one is there for you to feel important over. At least then you will realize how much listening to us was actually a good idea.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Seems I missed some SS drama over the weekend.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

The same squads reshuffle each year, no new blood, and a bit of the old leaving each season. It's not gonna get any better, there's just too many other free games that are simply better and run by adults.
      DELETED

Comment

You mean JOnes got banned for saying the n word 3 times?
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Why do you keep having faith in that we will get new players?
          No one will start playing a 2d game like this. When people read 2d they will already go to the next game. And instead of complaining on our bots.. you should go work on it if you know how to do it better, else stop complaining and deal with it.
          Major Crisis

Comment

lol @ jones, he shouldn't do that hahahah what a dumbass

Comment

Working...
            X