Idea - Squad Statistical Analysis page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea - Squad Statistical Analysis page

Much work has been done in supporting player statistics, big thanks to all those who have spent the time and effort to do this. I would like to recommend consideration for the compiling and displaying more squad-centric data. The objective would be to deliver pertinent information to players who desire to understand a squad better
    The following metrics, displayed on a single page under each squad profile, would seen to be quite useful.

Squad Activity
    1. Average number of games played per week for each discipline (BD, DD, JD) over last month, last 3 months.
    2. Chart showing the times the squad is most active/played the most games
    3. Long-term activity history, displays if squad is active year-round

Squad Turnover rate
    1. Overall average turn-over rate for squad players
    2. Overall average turn-over rate of squad leadership (captains and assistant captains)
    3. Break turnover down into number of those axed vs. number of those who leave on their own

Squad League history
    1. Display the squad’s entire league history
    2. Add existing squad rating history here

Squad Ban history
    1. Display names and number of players currently on squad who have previously been banned
    2. Display names and number of squad leadership (captains and assistant captains)

Obviously having these metrics would go a long way in helping a player better understand if they a are good fit with a particular squad. Additionally, it might also promote better squad behavior, perhaps even generating a ‘squad rating’ system based upon longer-term values such as those outlined above.
    Eph

Also add % of players which have dictionary nicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
      yes this

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
        +1
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Nice idea, i'm busy atm but I will find the time in a few weeks. Flabin can work on it too, if he's willing to.
          TW Bot Developer
          TW Web Developer
          Friends> All I saw was arobas+
          Friends> It's like death

Comment

Wow, very good job, thank you. Everyone should check it out on the TWD site.

Comment

Working...
            X