?go Gridlock - Looking for Comments/Suggestions/Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go Gridlock - Looking for Comments/Suggestions/Feedback

This is one of 3 maps I made for Trench Wars over the last week and I want to get everyone's feedback on it. All you need to do is tryout your favorite ship inside the base and let me know what works and what doesn't for your ship class. I have tried to keep things simple but yet challenging for both attacking and to defending the base.

For all you WOW players/ex-players you might wanna pay the dwarf capital a visit by heading into "?Go Ironforge". It's a work in progress map that would need some help from a BOT to only have one of 4 turf style bases accessible at any giving time until a flag game is won. It will currently give you access to all four flags until I find a way to get it functioning as intended.

My last map has only just been sent to TW Map Administrator and it's not up yet, but expect it to be up any day now. This one is called "?go clocktower". I'll update this post whenever its up and running.

Hope to get some good feedback, and have some fun events inside these maps. cya all inside!

-leonard91681-

the multiple entrances in gridlock hinder teamwork of all ships, making it more of a free for all to whoever can get past the line on any direction and touch the flag.
    1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
    1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
    1:Sir Spider> at least on me
    1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

Thx for the reply, I'll see what i can come up with to solve this problem.

Comment

Working...
      X