TWl ideal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWl ideal

So i dont know i was just thinking.. And here me out on this and give some positive and negative feedback.

So we all know how long and drawn out twl can be. A lot of players get active right before twl and there squads stay active till about week 6 of twl and with 6 more weeks to go they get rusty as time goes on.. So why dont we do something like Twel does. Have 12 teams or whatever make it and give a time limit of 6 weeks for you to duel all those teams in and then take a week break and start the playoffs. This way it isnt as long and drawn out and the finals actually are rly exciting unstead of the most active team making it.
    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

A too unorganized way to run through a supposedly professional league.
    Problems with hosts and appeals, not to mention the already incapable people (In TWEL) dealing a fit time to play the game.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

no we don't want a tutorial fuk off unabled
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Idea: Fuck your idea.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
        X