How the f can you thrust sideways in WB on a keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cash.MONay View Post
    Now, immediately start tapping the down and up arrows for about half a second each (one by one, not at the same time, starting with the down arrow).
    Yea, that's how I do it. Pretty much.
    remove res cap, im tryin to pwn

Comment

Side rush is so needless, it's like drifting in a car. You can look cooler doing it, but it doesn't make you any better at going around a corner.
      DELETED

Comment

Are u kidding me? Have you ever tried going around a corner in nfs tokyo drift or whatever without drifting?

Comment

Wark <er> showed me when I first started playing. Thought it became common knowledge now though.....
          OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
            i thrust sideways with my cock

the 'ol slob knob shuffle
            +1
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

notice how the +1's form a diagonal line, afk
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                I'm the original creator of siderush been rocking it since 2003
                No1 created it.It has always been part of the game.

This is like saying "im the creator of shooting in wb"

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                Side rush is so needless, it's like drifting in a car. You can look cooler doing it, but it doesn't make you any better at going around a corner.
                thrusting sideways helps alot in the ship control.Mostly in wb.

For the base and jav players it isnt somehting that will help alot..because there are so many walls and the energy efficiency of the ships isnt as great as it is in the wb.

Anyway.As a WB, i think this is very useful to do many things.I could spend lots time talking about the advantages of using it on racings maps,ship control,etc.. But you guys dont care about it.ppl care about twd and twl.So im gonna say how it can be used on there.

Imagine you are a rusher... and ur in a twdd match,then theres an enemy that is behind you,at your back,he shots at you and miss.What are you gonna do?

Are you going to spin ur ship 180 degrees and then rush him? Or maybe rush and then turn 180 degrees to be able to kill?No. You are going to lose too much time if you do that,and the enemy will probably avoid the death.

You have to turn your ship at the same time while rushing so you can be able to kill the enemy.

If you dont know how to rush sideways, imagine rushing while spinning.You are going to lose the kill.

Im going to tell now a "tactic" that I used alot in twdd already.Im going to say it bcz i dont rly play anymore and I dont really care.

I avoided many deaths by rushers by using this "skill" .In twdd, when ppl would rush me, I would try many things to get away from the it.One of my tactics was ,while running from the rusher, to spin 180 degrees while running and then aim at him.Sometimes the rusher stop rushing.

Why they stop? They think I got a full charge green.

I avoided many deaths by fooling rushers this way.

Also, its important to learn this control because when you are running from someone or to someone , you will have to "dodge" the rocks that appear in ur way.With this control it is so much easier and safer to do that.

Oky,I dont want to write forever.

Kisses,

- Mega Newbie
                Mega Newbie
                TWLD Season MVP - 3 times
                TWLD Captain/wb player Champion - Stray
                TWEL wb and spid Champion!
                TWLD final's chocker - 3 times
                TWLJ bencher Champion
                TWLB bencher Champion
                Inactive Player

Comment

mega newbie y u not train ur prodigy skullspace?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                    How do you repel in warbird?
                    put on a clinic paulo
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by cash.MONay View Post
                      I guess the real question is, how many fingers do you use to control the wb ship with?
                      The normal way to play is:
                      Up/down arrow: middle finger
                      left arrow: middle finger
                      right arrow: middle finger
                      flicking off your screen when you get spawned: middle finger
                      Fixed.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Dodge, then shoot. All you need to know. Sideways thrusting isnt sidways thrusting at all its just thrusting fast in on direction then turning your ship another. It gives off the impression that your using energy but you are not. Thats what people dont understand.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

AFTERBURN

ff

Comment

Working...
                          X