Game winning killcam?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game winning killcam?!?!

Like in call of duty, we should have game winning killcam at the end of every twd/twl match in slow motion
    just a suggestion...staff should figure it out if its possible, doubt it is though
    post opinions?

and what for an use does it have? 1 wb shoots an other and goes boom in slow motion.. ?
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

They have replays in hockey zone but it's not possible to do in TW at this time
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

powerball zone does too

Comment

I'm sorry, this is not possible in Trench Wars. Even if we can somehow manage to fake it, it would require so much time and energy that it would not be a thing of priority in the long list of maintenance and development of other issues.
          Maverick
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
          Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
          Subspace Statistics Administrator
          Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
            I'm sorry, this is not possible in Trench Wars. Even if we can somehow manage to fake it, it would require so much time and energy that it would not be a thing of priority in the long list of maintenance and development of other issues.
            LAWL glad we are making strides in that
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

a 2d top-down slowmo replay sounds so exciting!
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                a 2d top-down slowmo replay sounds so exciting!
                YEP!

Rather I would want to see something like..

(IMAGINE A PICTURE OF TWJD/TWDD MAP) that would show the locations of where players died, and where their killer was at the moment they died among with other raw statistics for players, such as..

- Bullets fired (Total Shot / How many Hit)
                - Bombs fired
                - Time Stamps (When died 1st, 2nd, 3rd ... 10th time)

:wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                  YEP!

Rather I would want to see something like..

(IMAGINE A PICTURE OF TWJD/TWDD MAP) that would show the locations of where players died, and where their killer was at the moment they died among with other raw statistics for players, such as..

- Bullets fired (Total Shot / How many Hit)
                  - Bombs fired
                  - Time Stamps (When died 1st, 2nd, 3rd ... 10th time)

:wub:
                  These extra stats are cool and all....but really whats the purpose? No one will check these stats except for yourself from time to time, and of course the stat whore of tw, burnt. But otherwise, whats the purpose of all the extra work? I guess they might remotely help you improve your game...besides that i cant think of anything.
                  - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

On the topic of stats I think the more the better but I would like to add that stats should only be shown if the player has atleast 10 games played. Im sure this has been said before but with the new stats like ATK, ATeK, the problem is even worse because the majority of players listed at the top have only played 1 or 2 games.

Comment

Ide rather have staff devot more time in cleaning up the server so it lags less.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                      X