NineInchNa> french canadians are the dumbest if you want to be srs
    mosque> confusion abounds here
    REAL*AIIDS> im a canadian indian
    REAL*AIIDS> mod
    Health Car> BE OFFENDED BY MY BALLS ON UR CHIN
    REAL*AIIDS> ..
    REAL*AIIDS> seriously stop im offended
    Health Car> CANADIAN INDIANS HAVE LOW IQ

i told him to stop, he didn't and I tried to get a mod in there, but was unsuccessful, I pm'd H.M.S. Stargazer, but he didn't reply as he was setting up an event. Regardless, there wasn't a mod in there and I think there needs to be some discipline taken here.

Thank you in advance.

wow you mentioned canadian and health care, setting your self up for a Kthx troll

and btw he didnt use any racial slurs...and this flawed system of ours bases racism on what the bots can catch...they dont care about intentions
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Speaking of flawed system, the Canadian health care system is pretty flawed whenever Canada's politicians still come to America for treatment because literally all of Canada's doctors are too bad to do heart surgery.

It makes me embarrassed to know that my country touches Canada.. I am more proud to be touching Mexico, at least Mexicans know the value of a hard days work.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

gg
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

REAL*AIIDS, I apologize on the behalf of the SSCU Trench Wars community. It was very wrong for Health Care to

oh god I can't even do this

Comment

y Xog infiltrate every thread?
            - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

avoiding work

Comment

Long Story Short: No one cares
                </thread>
                DELETED

Comment

o/ Dameon

any new tattoos?

Comment

Originally posted by REAL*AIIDS View Post
                    I think there needs to be some discipline taken here.
                    I'm sorry, staff has to see the offense for themselves when it happens as logs and screenshots can be forged.

Unfortunately you experienced a time when no staff were able to respond which allowed the player to escape uninvestigated. Please do try to report it to staff next time again so staff has a chance to investigate in the suspicions.

I'll leave the topic open for your reaction but if the replies continue to be offtopic, this topic will be closed.
                    Maverick
                    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                    Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                    Subspace Statistics Administrator
                    Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                      I'm sorry, staff has to see the offense for themselves when it happens as logs and screenshots can be forged.

Unfortunately you experienced a time when no staff were able to respond which allowed the player to escape uninvestigated. Please do try to report it to staff next time again so staff has a chance to investigate in the suspicions.

I'll leave the topic open for your reaction but if the replies continue to be offtopic, this topic will be closed.
                      off topic? the Canadian health care systems flaws need 2 b addressed, y u vs me

Comment

Topic closed because of childish behaviour
                        Maverick
                        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                        Subspace Statistics Administrator
                        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Working...
                        X