No announcement yet.

Helping the Zone - Squad Rivalry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this were facebook, I'd have hit the 'Like' button.

Anyways, I love the idea. Make sure not to overdo it however. Too many squads, not enough players, whole TWD activity is going to die lol. Otherwise, this can't do anything but help.
    -not in game

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
      diso has 5 good wbs. that's it. :wub::wub:

not naming them, though.. else people would get mad!
      in todays tw...its more than 5...when you have asians as a top 5 squad come on
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Comment

It is a good idea, but it won't work since everyone is not captain material. It is more difficult than you would think to run a squad, hence why so many have failed in the past.

You are free to try though, I have been running squads the last two seasons as well as Wingmasters in the past. It was a good and frustrating experience at the same time. I couldn't have done it without many friends though.
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Good idea. But stick with ure squad when the league starts. I know how some of the "vets" like to screw around in newbie squads during offseason. But when its league time they leave and let the squad die.

Comment

I did this with Rejected Basers. It's really frustrating especially down the road! Good luck!

Comment

Grats Fludd, you made the front page.

http://www.subspaceonline.com/

Comment

Also need the limit for TWD rosters
                  Ara / AraGee / Death
                  SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                  SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                  TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                  ----------------------------------------------

Comment

good luck, it's frustrating but it has its rewards
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                      I couldn't have done it without many friends though.
                      this is probably the most important thing, brothers
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

All of you are novices. me and kitty have marshmallow marines dominating the ladder with these newbies. It's pretty important to throw in some good players with the scrubs instead of having 4 scrubs in getting raped nonstop like star lifters or klassik or whatever other garbage. Scrubs you recruit from pub still want to win, and they understand that if you allow them to play when its appropriate they can work themselves up to being productive players, while feeling like they are accomplishing something when they see you doing well on the ladder because they have been a part of that successful team. Seriously if any of you started this game and played on star lifters or klassik how long would you stick around for?
                        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                          It's pretty important to throw in some good players with the scrubs instead of having 4 scrubs in getting raped nonstop like star lifters or klassik or whatever other garbage. Scrubs you recruit from pub still want to win, and they understand that if you allow them to play when its appropriate they can work themselves up to being productive players, while feeling like they are accomplishing something when they see you doing well on the ladder because they have been a part of that successful team.
                          That's the point of the "squad rivalry" part.
                          We are trying to make at least a few of these squads so new players can play against other new players. You obviously missed that.

You also have failed to notice that the squads made so far do have a few good players leading them, except for star lifters.
                          Seriously if any of you started this game and played on star lifters or klassik how long would you stick around for?
                          Well, my first squad in 2003, -Hack-, went like 1-30, with our only win being a forfeit by "Silent Nation".. and I'm still here. Any other squad I joined for like my first 6 months or so got destroyed repeatedly.
                          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                          beam> stfu tsunami
                          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Novice is doing great, there is no pressure in here at all.

What Izor fails to realise that not everyone shares the same mentality as he does. In Novice, most of our players are not playing to win, they are playing to have fun and make friends. We have a great team spirit going on, despite the fact that we only have won one TWDD and two TWJD matches. :wub:

Long way ahead, but we're getting there!

Comment

gloves aside - i respect this request, great idea fludd - ive been pubbing more just to see who is out there these days - encouragement for new players in TWD is a must if we all want to see this game continue to grow - othewise its just us old farts playing each other over and over.
                              xxXArsen's Music CollectionXxx

-C4L-

Comment

Seriously if any of you started this game and played on star lifters or klassik how long would you stick around for?
                                Well the only alternative is new players not getting recruited to a TWD squad at all, it's not like Marshmallow Marines or some other squad near the top of the ladder is going to recruit them. Star Lifters and Klassik have both won 36% of their DDs, what's so bad about that?

Comment

Working...
                                X