No announcement yet.

Helping the Zone - Squad Rivalry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitas needs another experienced player or two to help out.
    PM Infrared or Fludd in-game.
    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
    beam> stfu tsunami
    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Ive been helping Co-Cap with Turban and I have to say its going well. Our guys are happy just to play, and even happier when they win. Just to say it on the record, I made a recruit out of pub a few days ago, a warbird by the name of Saerileth that is likely to be ready for TWLD by the time it rolls back around. She is probably better than 90% of the "vets" that play this game, and has only been in TWD for 4 days now, so watch out!

Props to Turban, Fludd, ffe, Burnt, cres, and whoever else is helping to make this happen.

P.S. I love soldierz

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
        Ive been helping Co-Cap with Turban and I have to say its going well. Our guys are happy just to play, and even happier when they win. Just to say it on the record, I made a recruit out of pub a few days ago, a warbird by the name of Saerileth that is likely to be ready for TWLD by the time it rolls back around. She is probably better than 90% of the "vets" that play this game, and has only been in TWD for 4 days now, so watch out!

Props to Turban, Fludd, ffe, Burnt, cres, and whoever else is helping to make this happen.

P.S. I love soldierz
        And Infrared, and VFX, and Kthx, and Christopher Wallace, and Joy of Villany, and me

If it's possible, try throwing a few of your decent players to our squad, we need a few ppl that know how to aim so when they see their squadmate(s) makin a good shot, they say "Hmm, let me try that out"

Almost all of the recruits are from pubs

Comment

Honestly the people I recruited from pub turned out to be some the most chill, relaxed people ever. If there is any heat or anything after losing its from the few skilled, older players =p. Our squad is mainly in it for basing but obviously we play the other divisions or not much gaming happens at all. Another good idea along with recruiting the pubbers is to get them on some sort of voice client, we use ventrilo. When people realize that behind the ships they see in game are just regular people with voices and real lives, they are going to get attached and play more often and actually care about things. Anyway, so far I can't remember who was actually a pubber in my squad, they have all gotten so much better <3 =D.
          Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Also it helps to introduce the pubbers to elim, wbduel, baseelim, etc. Usually, they dont step out of pub unless its an event. The first 3 months on the game i never left pub because my goal was to get good at it lol, I never realized there were other arenas :fear:
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I think BaserPhobia would fit into this? Im on the squad, and see quite alot of newplayers
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                I think BaserPhobia would fit into this? Im on the squad, and see quite alot of newplayers
                I spoke with ffe about it and he told me the thread wasn't what influenced him to make the squad, although he did make it with the same intent. He made the squad before the thread came about

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                  I spoke with ffe about it and he told me the thread wasn't what influenced him to make the squad, although he did make it with the same intent. He made the squad before the thread came about
                  You're all just copying me obviously

Comment

Burnt, we're all aware there's people that do this/ have done this but this has caused more squads to do it.. and its main focus was for pubbers or people that haven't TWD'd yet so they can become more active/dedicated to the zone and eventually more competition in the long run. That's what I was trying to get to in my last post

Comment

How's this going? seems like the motivation for this has dropped suddenly... of course, it's also getting closer to summer..
                      -not in game

Comment

Help me, Help you.
                        LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Originally posted by not in game View Post
                          How's this going? seems like the motivation for this has dropped suddenly... of course, it's also getting closer to summer..
                          yeah, some people like to be retards and try to fuck everything up. I logged on and saw half the squad had left and pee pee sock was somehow on the chat and roster. fuck that shit, i left chat the moment i saw it. i felt like i was the squad captain even though i wasn't even in the squad. I dont think Fludd even did anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                            I'm working on my squad (Vitas) right now. It's harder than you think to recruit pubbers!

Your thought process is good with Theory 1, but it is unforeseeable due to stringent guidelines from staff. I'm fine with that though.

If anyone wants to join me in making Vitas, let me know - you are welcome to join. The more ppl we get, the easier it will be to get others.
                            Fludd, you're awesome. It's nice to see you actually taking these steps to revitalize the game. I agree, I go into elim and there is like 15-20 ppl during peek time. Back in the day, there is 50+ ppl. It's annoying.

I hope you're successful at this project.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Seperate the divisions on the ladder. So squads are one-division squads. This would allow you to join your favorite dueling squad then join a basing squad too, and vise versa.
                              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                              rEnZi> its crazy
                              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
                              X