This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An invalid ban from the Trench Wars zone

Hello, I would like to protest again a ban from the Trench Wars zone which I find invalid.

First, I'll tell you why I got banned:

Well, I was playing a little game I made up, I call it "Guess The Movie Quote". For my first quote, I typed "Young man, do you know this Jew...? DO YOU KNOW THIS JEW?!?!?" - Now, let me first say something: I have respect towards the Jews, and have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against them, I did not intend that sentence to be in ANY WAY offensive. This quote was actually from the 2009 film "The Boy In The Striped Pajamas".

Now, I was silenced for saying this at first, so I logged on in a different Trench Wars name (Awesome-o) and told the mod who silenced me that I did not intend the sentence to be taken offensively. I then used the same macro (the quote from the movie), asking people to try and guess it, once again. Soon after, no one guessed, and just as I was about to give out the answer, a moderator banned me for 3 days.

Now, first, let me say this, I know some people may think I should just out-wait this ban, but, I will admit, I am an extremely frequent player of Subspace Continuum (primarily Trench Wars), and do not think I deserved this ban.

If I did offend any players, moderators, or anyone, I apologize, as I did not intend it to be taken offensively.

I look forward to a response from a moderator.

Also, my BanId is #20261
    Last edited by Renzukoken; 03-28-2010, 08:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to include something possibly important

I'll save this thread!

Jews is considered to be a racial term and it is illegal, because jews are a race! You can't mention them at all ingame without it being against the rules, so mods has to ban you for saying it regardless of context. Now the only way to do something would be to change this rule, but that has been attempted and it will never happen.

You can say jews on the forum without it being against the rules, but if you say the bad n word it will be removed and you will be banned. This is funny because there is no difference between the words ingame. Nobody can blame staff for not being inconsistent!

Anyway it is illegal to make threads about bans on these forums, so a mod will lock this without further discussion. Enjoy your ban and never insult the race jews again.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I was directed to these forums in-game by a player.

And nice sarcasm, btw.

I just want to say that I'm completely innocent and have nothing against the Jews. It was a quote.

Comment

This guy likes Jews more than Obama and that guy is the president, unban him.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

E-mail twbans@gmail.com for any ban complaints, include your banID and your username in the email. The forums are NOT the proper place to appeal your bans. As the people who deal with bans do not work through here.

Thread closed

Comment

Working...
          X