Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best dudes for the job
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Damn maybe I'll come back to see how this plays out
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        i know its 2 early 2 decide/discuss this but plz allow 12 squads 2 enter again....if its 6 its a wrap for many mid tier squads who actually are showing interest in twl (including my squad :grin, this time allow urself 2 hand me the "rookie captain of the year" award :wub:
        +1
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Humid/ph -

I would like some additional details regarding TWL qualification? With this "September" frame being thrown around, since this is coming up soon can we get some additional guidance regarding what it will take to qualify (games played, etc.) and a more precise date of cut offs?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
            Humid/ph -

I would like some additional details regarding TWL qualification? With this "September" frame being thrown around, since this is coming up soon can we get some additional guidance regarding what it will take to qualify (games played, etc.) and a more precise date of cut offs?

Thanks!
            I am currently in an airport in Charleston, North Carolina, and will be on vacation for a week. When I return from this vacation I will type up a thread of any changes from last TWL as well as the qualification details.

Also, unless ph decides to come out of retirement (still entirely his prerogative), I will be promoted to head of TWL in his place.
            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
            Originally posted by kthx
            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by summa View Post
              i will be promoted.
              humid for smod!

Comment

humid is from my city and is going to be in charge of twl making this my best chance to steal a win, steaks on me humid let me use your comp for a few while you leave the room

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  +1
                  did crescent seal just give himself +1 i think he did

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                    Also, unless ph decides to come out of retirement (still entirely his prerogative), I will be promoted to head of TWL in his place.
                    frankly at this juncture i'd rather lock myself in a closet and listen to justin bieber at 120 decibels than come back to this wasteland

that being said, if you get the promotion and need an advisor my inbox is always open, just don't expect me to make any personal appearances until the cancer is in complete remission
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                      frankly at this juncture i'd rather lock myself in a closet and listen to justin bieber at 120 decibels than come back to this wasteland

that being said, if you get the promotion and need an advisor my inbox is always open, just don't expect me to make any personal appearances until the cancer is in complete remission
                      how rude
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

ph youre too cool for twl man gtfo here

faggot

Comment

I actually think its better we only have 1 TWL season a year. That keeps it a little more "prestige" i suppose. The Zone just needs some other kind of leagues to pass the time, such as the Draft league / BWC etc if they can still attract people. Thats how EG also was, basicly 1 EGFL a year or so, and then Draft and also Dueling leagues at different times. I think if u make TWL to often it will also ruine the value of the actual league more then it already is, and will eventualy become boring like TWD

That also could be another option, to put LD or something at a different time of year, and LJ/LB at a seperate time, but i think it's alot better keeping them together.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

adam was going to have achievements coded into twcore bot thats saved to your username profile... wtf happend to that idea!
                            TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                            2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                            TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                            TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                            cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                            Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X